Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off quick view at night.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my Charge 2, I have to put a piece of electrical tape over the display at night as it is so bright.

Will the Ionic have the ability to just turn off the display at night? I hope so!

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

After swiping right repeatedly and not getting the Display Wake option, I pressed and held the Left button and the Display Wake option came up. There it allows you to switch from Auto to Manual

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner hold the left button for about 2 seconds. That should bring up the screen with the Screen Wake option (if it brings up Fitbit Pay or Music Controls, just swipe left or right to get to the quick settings pane)

Best Answer
Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I assume you want to turn off the feature that turns the display on with a flip of your wrist. If I'm correct, you need to hold the left button down until you see options for screen wake and notifications. The options for screen wake are Auto and Manual. Touch the current setting and it will change. At night, I turn my watch to Manual to save power. I also turn it to manual in movie theaters as it can distract others when you reach for your popcorn. Hope this helps, Phil G

Phil
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Thank you for the help. I must have missed the switch the from swiping right to hilding the left button in to access that screen. But it’s all good now. Thank you again.

Best Answer

I was hoping they would have an option that would have quick view on during the day and off and night without me manually  having to turn it on and off. The quick view bothers me at night because it turns on when I turn in my bed... for now I just keep it off...

Best Answer

Hold the left button until the Fitbit pay shows up, then swipe to the left and you will see the option for “screen wake”. Tap that and it will change it on/off.

Hope this helped 😀

Best Answer

Just got the Ionic

No display setting in the android app.

There is a quick view

But that doesn't do it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where us the option please, it seems to have disappeared with the latest software update. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the versa.

It is half way down the sync now button page on android. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!! I wish the old solution of swipe right would get deleted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for this. The best explanation I could find and problem solved. Well done!😎

Best Answer
0 Votes