Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Ionic back to my phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Stop Syncing on 4/28/19. Checked and performed all of the troubleshooting, on and off the phone, uninstalled, reinstalled, delete Ionic on app.... but now unable to search Ionic when I reinstalled Fitbit on my phone. Actually tried both Android and iPhone and both shows same result. Unable to locate Ionic. It’s on the power, but set up is keep searching. Ionic itself is working exception of a few things. HELP please.... I only had this Ionic since Feb this year.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @ByrdH! Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've tried. I appreciate the details that you've mentioned. 

Since, your Ionic isn't paired to your account anymore. I would like you to follow this procedure to set it up again. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @ByrdH! Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've tried. I appreciate the details that you've mentioned. 

Since, your Ionic isn't paired to your account anymore. I would like you to follow this procedure to set it up again. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer

Thanks SilviaFitbit 🙂 After a few unsuccessful try, I intentionally boot up my Ionic and re-adding devise to my Fitbit app on my phone at the same time and finally app found my Ionic!!! 

It’s syncing and working just fine. Thank you very much for your help! 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @ByrdH. I'm glad to hear that after booting up your Ionic and re-adding it to your Fitbit app, it finally found your Ionic. 

Don't hesitate to come back if you need further assistance. 

P.S. Nice picture using filters. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes