Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer music to Ionic using Mac w/ High Sierra OS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have no problem connecting my fitbit and computer but whenever I click the "Manage My Music" button, it takes me to the login page, and after I try to login, I get a message that says, "Sorry, this feature is only available when you have a watch paired to your Fitbit account. To pair, please use the Fitbit mobile app."

I'm connected to the internet, Bluetooth is on, my fitbit has been updated and is also connected to the internet, and I've already registered an account on the fitbit site. What am I doing wrong? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@mochi1287 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with the music transfer feature on your Mac computer.

Is your watch and your computer connecting to the same Wi-Fi network? Also, are you using the same account on your phone and your computer? It is possible that you are using a different email address when you log in to your computer. 

If you are using the same account; once it prompts you to log in, try opening the music app on your watch and check if it will allow you to transfer the files. Check this helpful article for more details on the rest of the process. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes