Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Ionic not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Two days ago – I noticed that my Ionic had not synced with my Iphone since 1st June . This is nearly the same time that update was initiated. My phone Bluetooth was not the issue as it was recognizing other devices.

The update might have corrupted the Bluetooth part of the device. I restarted. Reset Network settings on my phone. Did a Factory reset of the Ionic but it never got paired to either my phone or a second phone or a Windows PC. Each time I had logged out of my account. Finally it has gone completely dead and as of last night it does not even get the Fitbit Logo Screen.

This is already my second Ionic replaced by Fitbit last July as the HR sensor on my first one stopped working. I am now using the old one which only tells time and Steps.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Jayesh171, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for troubleshooting your device and for the details that were shared in your post. Our Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve this situation. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes
They did contact me but no solution is found.
You guys did not test the code before you gave it to us for update.
Your Twitter page shows that you have had difficulties since May 23rd. You should have withdrawn the update.
I am now left with a Dead Watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes