Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update has added apps I don't want and removed functions I do. :(

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi
I updated (finally) my Ionic and now it's added Deezer which I uninstalled on my phone but it won't uninstall on my watch despite rebooting several times. Can anyone help?
Also, the swipe right function when the watch is on the clock face has gone. It used to show battery life, manual or automatic screen and receive notifications from your phone. (this has now been moved to the settings function but it's only during exercise or sleep now). Can I get any of this back or is there now no way to check battery life unless you look on your phone?
Many thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The swipe to see the information you mention has been replace with a long press on the left hand button (once I got used to it I like it better - far fewer accidental turning off of notification and Screen wake!). I did manage to get rid of Deezer on mine. Perhaps try uninstalling your app and reinstall and log back in, restart your tracker and try to remove it from the Ionic again via the app screen in the phone app. Let us know if that helps.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello @vintagelover and welcome.

It appears you have updated from Fitbit OS version 1 to version 2 so I think the best is to ready the manual  where you will find all answers.

However find some quick answers:

- Deezer can be uninstalled going to into the Ionic section of the Fitbit app on yoir smartphone and select Apps. There you will find Deezer that you can uninstall

- If you keep pressed the left button you will get a much more useful quick menu where you can select a couple of functions on and off and control your music (this way can be used also during a session, differently than the previous way)

- To check battery and status scroll up on your clockface and you will get the new Today section. Alternatively you might want to install a clockface with battery status always visible (there are hundreds in the app store).

Let me know if you need further help.

EDIT: @NellyG was faster than me

Best Answer