Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Notification feature for miles or quarter miles traveled for Pace runners or distance runners

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just putting this out. Hey I know there are other apps out there that have a voice notification feature for miles or quarter miles traveled either through phone or via Bluetooth but, what if there was a feature for the Ionic to have something like that for Pace runners or distance runners. I just started running 5 miles about a week ago and i noticed it was having a hard time judging a quarter mile for my rest points.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've searched the feature suggestion board and there is a feature suggestion for this, you can add your vote to the current suggestion. The more votes an idea gets, the greater chance the Devs may consider implementing it. Although this particular suggestion has been marked as "Not currently planned", so it doesn't look very likely at this stage. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I've searched the feature suggestion board and there is a feature suggestion for this, you can add your vote to the current suggestion. The more votes an idea gets, the greater chance the Devs may consider implementing it. Although this particular suggestion has been marked as "Not currently planned", so it doesn't look very likely at this stage. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes