Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the update the weather app doesn’t work? Can anyone help. All the settings as far as I can tell are switched on

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

@bj_hawk24 wrote:

Weather app has hijacked my iconic Fitbit. Keeps putting up a message and a code for some web site. Fitbit is about useless and the web site won’t open. 

This is the website

Kzl.io/bigw 

This is not due to the stock weather app. Most likely it's related to a clockface that you installed.

Edit: checked the link provided. Confirmed, it's the clockface Big Weather that you installed the culprit. Change clockface and all your problem will be gone.

Best Answer

I posted about this problem yesterday but I figured it out. I have iphone X and I went to Bluetooth settings on phone and tapped ‘Forget this Device’. I then re-paired Ionic with iphone and synced and the weather app is now working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried that but it’s not working. I do get it going a couple of weeks ago but it stopped after a few days... frustrated

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly the same for me

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

After trying a bunch of suggestions from other posts, uninstalling the fitbit app and reinstalling worked for me.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks ....will try that

Moderator edit: removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using Iphone / IOS. I uninstalled/deleted the entire Fitbit app and reinstalled. This solved a lot of my issues. Once reinstalled, to get location services working with weather is not intuitive. You need to go to the dashboard "weekly exercise" tile and touch the stopwatch in the upper right hand corner then choose "Track". You should get a pop up requesting the use of "Location services". Now the fitbit app will show up in Iphone's Settings>Privacy>Location Services>Fitbit. Change "Allow Location Access" to "Always".

There may be a better way but I could not find it. Weather app working reliably for two days now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for that. Seems to be working ok now
Now trying out Deezer for running!
Thanks for your help

Moderator edit: removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Weather app will not sync Fitbit Versa 2, unable to add another location, all functions are set as per instructed. What next?

Best Answer
0 Votes