Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly exercise stats on Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the Ionic about two weeks ago upgrading from a Blaze and the way the "weekly exercise" screen shows workout stats is different.

When I use "Workout" for CrossFit, the ionic gives me miles (which is irrelevant), heart rate, and calories is blank which is annoying (top image)

When I used my Blaze, I got the duration of the workout, heart rate and calories (bottom image). I like to look at the daily stats and compare these between workouts.

I can't work out how to change what shows up now. Does anyone know how to fix this?

IMG_20180117_222558.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Bumping

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AmberBart When doing your activity, you can customise the stats displayed prior to starting. On the Ionic, swipe through to Exercise, then tap on the gear icon top left corner. There, swipe till you see Customise Stats. Tapping on that will let you change the top, middle and bottom stats for any of the available options.

The final summary for a “Workout” exercise shows only Time, Heart Rate avg and max, and Calories. Make sure you’re selecting Workout and not another, distance related, exercise when starting the Ionic tracking.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there
Thanks for your response. I'm doing all of the above, but still getting the
issue is what shows up in the exercise tracker. Super frustrated.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still looking for help on this if anyone had come across a solution. The previous feedback didn't help.

Best Answer
0 Votes