Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are good times for the different sleep levels?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The ionic is just amazing! I have had it for a little more than a week and it is a real game changer. Sure it's not 100% precise, maybe it's less than 90% precise. But all the motivation, the notifications, the "tap on the back" - it is more than worth it.

Little by little I am digging into all the services offered by it. I started observing my different levels of sleep during the night. For other measures, it usually indicates what a good number for each measure would be. I don't see something like this for the sleep level times. What part of one's sleep should be deep sleep? What part should be light sleep? etc. Can anybody give some help or point to a website that has this kind of information?

Thanks in advance and happy fitbiting!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @EvKo,

Glad you're enjoying the Ionic. I am too.

In the app, if you select an individual night's sleep, you should see two tabs. One is 30-day average, comparing that night to the last month. The other tab is called Benchmark, which compares you to other Fitbitters of your age/gender.

Here's the stats for Fitbit users as a whole:

0627_SleepStages_Blog_Header

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @EvKo,

Glad you're enjoying the Ionic. I am too.

In the app, if you select an individual night's sleep, you should see two tabs. One is 30-day average, comparing that night to the last month. The other tab is called Benchmark, which compares you to other Fitbitters of your age/gender.

Here's the stats for Fitbit users as a whole:

0627_SleepStages_Blog_Header

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Also, @EvKo, while viewing your sleep stages in the app, click on the Benchmark tab to see a comparison of that nights sleep compared to typical ranges for a person of your gender and age:

Sleep Benchmark.jpg

Best Answer

Thank you so much @USAF-Larry !! This is really helpful!

Best Answer
0 Votes