Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you Think of your Ionic so Far?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I just ordered the new Ionic and it should arrive on Friday and was wondering about the ones that have received their Ionic so far what do you think?

• is it very heavy or light ?
  • is it to big ? 
  • what to you think about transferring music?
  • how is the battery life? 
  • is the screen bright enough?
  • do it stay on long enough to read your text messages and can you respond to texts from the watch.
  • how is the accuracy 
  • I'm sure I will have a lot to say once I get mine in, i'm going from my Microsoft Band 2 that I loved and will miss dearly
Best Answer
344 REPLIES 344

Nicest fitness watch on the market , I’ve had Apple Watches , pretty much every Fitbit made and by far this is the best watch for health and fitness , its accurate , numerous exercises to chooses from  , battery life is great , its waterproof , it has GPS  , it does so much I give it a 5star rating , shoutouts to my Fitbit Community!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started with a Charge 2. I loved the motivational aspect, sleep tracking and notifications on my wrist. I added an Aria scale which works as advertised. Just recently I got an Ionic. Love it. It’s a good looking watch with an incredible screen and battery. I don’t use it for much more than what I did with the Charge 2 but it’s better in every way. I think I’d like a Charge 3 too but I’m infatuated with the Ionic’s color screen I guess and the ability to have applications. Also, I got into Fitbit Coach but I just do it on my phone for body weight exercises. It’s about the only exercise routine that has stuck with me so I call it a very good $30 investment. Worth way more than that. I hope to start running in the spring to take advantage of more Ionic features. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
They do develop sync or Bluetooth issues within a year it seems and Fitbit
seem reluctant to admit it then tell you to exchange it however thankfully
officeworks has exchanged mine twice now (so third one in 3 years at no
cost) with no questions asked . I love the Fitbit I live in hoPe they
sort the problem out eventually
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got mine on Monday and am a bit disappointed with it.  From all the literature on it, I was expecting something more performant and easier to use.  I find the interface something you'd see 10 years ago.  I am trying to pair headphones by blue tooth, but cannot find the settings button referred to in the Help Center to use to pair the device.  The words do not seem to match reality.  Also they fail to tell you that WiFi only works if you are in an open network, not one that has a password.  What networks are open and not password protected these days?  I am so disappointed by my choice and wish I had purchased the Apple Watch at this point.

Best Answer

@BGallop wrote:

I just got mine on Monday and am a bit disappointed with it.  From all the literature on it, I was expecting something more performant and easier to use.  I find the interface something you'd see 10 years ago.  I am trying to pair headphones by blue tooth, but cannot find the settings button referred to in the Help Center to use to pair the device.  The words do not seem to match reality.  Also they fail to tell you that WiFi only works if you are in an open network, not one that has a password.  What networks are open and not password protected these days?  I am so disappointed by my choice and wish I had purchased the Apple Watch at this point.

It's not a physical button if that's what you're looking for.  But I can help you find it. 

With your finger, swipe left on the watch screen until you see the settings icon. It looks like a gear. You may have to swipe several times before getting to it. 

Once in that menu, use your finger to scroll down the list of options until you see "Bluetooth."

Tap on that. 

The option to pair the headphones will be there.  

Best Answer