Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is music transfer going to update?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had I known transferring music is 1990's tech on the Ionic, I would have never purchased this watch! When is Fitbit going to make the procedure SIMPLE? I had 50 songs in my playlist - that took almost 2 days to upload because of constant lost connection and/or reboot, and today I go to add 3 more songs to the same playlist of 50, and the entire song list keeps trying to upload right from the beginning! Now I have to invest another 2 days to upload the same 50 plus new 3 songs?! This is ridiculous!!!!!

Moderator edit: format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around @MisterrrT! I appreciate your feedback and comments about transferring music to Ionic. 

Fitbit is always looking for improvement and ways to implement features based on your feedback. I was checking Feature Suggestions and I found this idea Allow Music transfer from phone, you can vote and comment on it. These are reviewed by our team and the status will change based on Fitbit's plan. 

Since, you're experiencing issues downloading music to your watch, you can try the steps mentioned on this article: Why can't I download music and podcasts to my Fitbit watch?

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer