Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my runs stored?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After ending a run I can see my average pace/miles etc. Where can I find it now? I've run 3 times since purchasing the ionic and want to be able to check my times. I tried live messaging fitbit and they said they needed to research this and asked for my email. Nothing from them yet. Surely it's stored somewhere isn't it??? Hope I don't regret not getting the Garmin watch instead....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

After you end a run, your ionic will show you the results. Then, you won't be able to check the details of the run you just did, unless you sync the watch.

Then, on your online dashboard or mobile app, you will be able to check them. On the online dashboard, you will be able to check it at https://www.fitbit.com/activities (make sure you are logged into your account).

I hope I understood your inquiry.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

After you end a run, your ionic will show you the results. Then, you won't be able to check the details of the run you just did, unless you sync the watch.

Then, on your online dashboard or mobile app, you will be able to check them. On the online dashboard, you will be able to check it at https://www.fitbit.com/activities (make sure you are logged into your account).

I hope I understood your inquiry.

Best Answer

Thank you so much! I just downloaded the strava app... so now I don't think I need it since you solved my problem! Thank you again! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A pleasure, Laura!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Almost 2 years later > Is there any change to this? Is the only way to review your activity in detail is through the website not the windows 10 app, the mobile app, not even the watch? I am wondering if there is an app or someplace in the mobile app (maybe History?) that will allow you to review your activity in more detail? I came from the Garmin community and the lack of access to data although fitbit collects it (!) is just ridiculous.

Best Answer

I have had the same issue. Went for a run. Info was on the Fitbit ionic screen at completion. When I sync back to my phone - nothing. Between this, dodgy Bluetooth issues making music playing impossible, software update issues I would strongly recommend going for Garmin. This is my first and last Fitbit.  Rather annoying to track a run and constantly not having the data afterwards. Totally pointless and expensive piece of equipment

Best Answer

Agreed. Fitbit very disappointing generally. Forever losing connection to companion app on both iOS and Android phones. Havent tried others so can't compare but I was by a friend whether he should get them for himself and his wife. I said no. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I used to be able to see previous runs! I think it’s a paid feature 🙄 I had the trial for a few months in 2020 but I agree, it’s annoying that it’s my data and they’re holding it hostage. Seriously thinking of getting an Apple Watch but it’s SO expensive and the battery doesn’t last long 😕 

Best Answer