Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find original Ionic accessories?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi  does anyone know where I can buy the real fitbit straps for the Ionic.  I am after the grey charcoal with the orange buckles please.  Also, where can I buy earphones to go with the ionic.  the ones I got were not fitbit ones but if there is wind, it buffers

thank you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Sandradix   Fitbit discontinued selling the Ionic.  When Fitbit discontinues a product, they don't restock accessories, just sell the items until the stock is gone.  You might be able to find a third-party band with the same color combination on a site like Amazon.  I don't think you will have any luck finding an original.  I don't have any advice about earphones.  

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Sandradix and for your comment @LZeeW. I moved your post to the Ionic board in order to keep our community organized. 

As @LZeeW mentioned you'll be able to find the original Ionic items that are still in stock and you can find third party bands with our Look for Fitbit at a retailer near you.

I hope this information helps and keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you,  such a shame as it is the one that has the gpr on it and i like the swimming lengths.   The straps that i got on amazon are very poorly made and 3 times the watch has fell off.  Thank you anyway

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Sandradix. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that your watch has fallen 3 times due to the strap.

Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes