Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where on the watch can I see the Battery Life Percentage?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have scrolled through the watch and can’t find it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Scroll left to right from the main screen and it should be top left of your screen, shown as a percentage.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Scroll left to right from the main screen and it should be top left of your screen, shown as a percentage.

Best Answer

Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerExcellent... 78% at 24 hours wearing 24/7 and some GPS. and notifications.

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

There's nothing showing battery life on mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CarmylitaApologies that there was no response.. From the clock screen swipe right and it shows..

Last night I went to bed and it showed RED, 22%, so I thought I will see how it goes.. At 9am (lovely being retired), it showed 13% so while asleep it lost 1%/hr.

An interesting statistic when I'm getting 5 days between charges.. Therefore I will lose about 40% using 8 hours bed time over 5 days..

@Carmylita wrote:

There's nothing showing battery life on mine.

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I found out yesterday that you can swipe left on the clock screen to see your battery level. You can also manage your notification settings on that screen.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@DramaQueenDivaSmiley Happy Down near the South Pole I swipe right for the battery and left for the Apps.. Unless there's a setting I haven't picked up. 

Smiley Happy Maybe it's like water going down the sink outlet Smiley Tongue Have to keep some humour in the Community..

"So in the Northern hemisphere, it moves clockwise. In the Southern hemisphere, it moves counter clockwise. On the equator, water goes straight down."

@DramaQueenDiva wrote:

I found out yesterday that you can swipe left on the clock screen to see your battery level. You can also manage your notification settings on that screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes