Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Fitbit Ionic color did you choose and why?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to decide between watch case colors on the Fitbit Ionic.  I think the Burnt Orange looks cool, but I'm afraid it won't match much.   I'm torn between the Smoke Gray and the Silver case.   I think I like the Smoke Gray the best, but I'm afraid it would show scratches more.  The Silver case looks like it would match more and maybe I could get a stainless band on Amazon to match and dress it up.  

So which color did you pick and why?  And if you did pick the Smoke Gray, does it show scratches?  

Thank you in advance for any and all responses.  😊

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I have Smoke grey. I originally thought it might look a bit smaller on my skinny wrist so that was the colour I liked. Since getting it I think it looks great and probably does minimise the appearance (though I havent seen the other colours in the flesh). I had mine probably a month and worn it constantly now with no marks at all on the body or screen. I still think it was the best choice for me!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I had a smoked grey but Fitbit sent the wrong replacement after an exchange due to a fault and I’ve now got silver. I’m learning to live with it but preferred the smoke grey. Yes, I know I could send it back but given the 2 week turnaround Fitbit has on exchanges, I wasn’t prepared to be Ionic-less for that period of time. Silver’s ok, just not smoked grey Smiley Wink

Best Answer

I picked Slate Blue / Burnt Orange. The blue in the wristband definitely complements the blue casing on my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the silver one. The only thing I don't like about it is the band, to me it looks more like a lilac colour. I plan to get a different band so that shouldn't matter soon. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Smoke grey. I love the color and do think it minimized how big it looks on my wrist. No scratches and it's been thru a rough couple of weeks with working in the yard.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

i have the smoke grey but changed the strap to the fitbit sports strap looks a lot better than the grey strap it comes with

Best Answer

Smoke grey because it was offered at Amazon slightly cheaper than the other options. ;))

Best Answer

Silver and bought a stainless steel band off eBay which matches really well. Looks like a smart gents watch. Really happy with the result for my own use but suspect that smoke grey would be more understated for ladies or a smaller wrist.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Smoke gray, I thought it was the best looking.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Smoke grey for me too, with 4 other bands that I’ve purchased to change up the look. 

Best Answer