Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which color did you pick?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Out of interest, which color did you pick/would you pick for your Ionic and why?

I'm bouncing between silver gray and smoke gray myself, and would be looking at buying a metal band in the future if one is offered.

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

Anyone know if there is all black version?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still trying to decide on color. I love the burnt orange with the smoke blue band but not sure if it will be harder to find other bands to match it later. I wonder if it looks like copper or really orange? Might go with one of the others because of this. Any opinions about this in particular? 

Best Answer

I went for the silver so I can get a smarter dressier band later to wear when I get dressed up to look smart 

Best Answer

@davidf100010 I'm sure there is a black available. This is the first time I'm going with anything other than black.  I'm trying to break out of my comfort zone. LOL I hope I don't regret it later! Thanks @datalore.. I'm definitely going to get a sport band!! 

Michele from Belleview, Florida
Best Answer

Hi @davidf100010. There is a black one. They call it Charcoal/Smoke Gray.

IMG_0267.PNG

You can get more details here.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, thats the one I would go for.  The other (lighter) colours make them look bigger I think and on my skinny wrist I would want to minimise the size lol. Actually I think the Charcoal/ Smoke Grey is the most stylish. Not that I've given in and ordered one. But I am a wee bit tempted!☺

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly.. can't choose between 2 . Orange is fun but then again I'm worried if it would be too obvious. I'm ordering now and still can't choose 😖

Best Answer

I felt like this was one of the hardest decisions EVER!! I'm still questioning my choice of (Burnt Orange/Slate Blue) but once you press the order button you can't change it. It look so good on the wrists of the people in the adds. 

Michele from Belleview, Florida
Best Answer

LOL I've done it! Just chosen burnt orange. I hope it won't fail me. Btw, when will we got them? Estimate?

Best Answer

I find the colour options totally disastrous. I have no idea why there is no plain silver, gold or rose gold option for the frame so one might have been able to match the watch to any standard jewellery? The features look amazing, but as I can just barely stomach the design itself, add the colours and I cannot bring myself buy this watch. what a shame!

Best Answer

Burnt Orange.

Best Answer

@BexK wrote:

I find the colour options totally disastrous. I have no idea why there is no plain silver, gold or rose gold option for the frame so one might have been able to match the watch to any standard jewellery? The features look amazing, but as I can just barely stomach the design itself, add the colours and I cannot bring myself buy this watch. what a shame!

They definitely needed to add a few feminine colors and and perhaps an all true black one and lower the price imo. 

Best Answer

Obvious can be fun, @ThameeOo! I have many different colored bands for my Alta HR and enjoy all the conversations with other Fitbit owners. It's almost like we are a special club with a special handshake -- slightly lifting the wrist to show the front of the device. The automatic question is, "How many steps do you have?"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Carol!! I ordered the grey and the Cobalt and Lime band too! I really like that band! ❤️

@SunsetRunner wrote:

I'm eying the Blue/Burnt Orange version.  Looks mighty nice!! But then again, maybe the gray so I can wear it with the Cobalt & Lime Sports Band.  Such decisions!

IONIC 🙂 Alta HR (retired) / Flex 1 (retired) / Android S8
Best Answer

I chose the smoke grey/charcoal option because I reasoned that, being a neutral color, it'll match with more things.  Although I suppose that would also be the case with the silver.  I think I would've regretted the burnt orange (kind of like buying an orange surge 😬)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was thinking of getting charcoal.  Do you really think that the color would wear off that easily?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Someone posted that the charcoal version is anodized and my have problems with the color coming off easily.  in that respect, would the silver be a better option?  does anyone know?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I picked the Burnt Orange/Slate Blue one.

I hope FItbit plans on releasing some other color bands in the future. I for one would like red or purple bands.

Best Answer

@mzahmad55 wrote:

I was thinking of getting charcoal.  Do you really think that the color would wear off that easily?

If you manage to scratch it deep enough you will see the silver colour of the aluminium showing through. Whilst the silver colour frame will still scratch, it should be less visible as the scratch will be the same colour as the top layer.

Scratches on a black anodized iPhone 5Obviously it shouldn't be as bad as this, but it gives you some sort of idea what I'm trying to explain.Obviously it shouldn't be as bad as this, but it gives you some sort of idea what I'm trying to explain.

I'm constantly knocking my blaze, so for that reason I went for the lighter colour to try and minimise any cosmetic damage.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

thank you.  But that is disappointing.  I liked that color a lot, but all watches get bumps so it might not be wise.  I think i might end up getting the silver then

Best Answer
0 Votes