Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which color did you pick?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Out of interest, which color did you pick/would you pick for your Ionic and why?

I'm bouncing between silver gray and smoke gray myself, and would be looking at buying a metal band in the future if one is offered.

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

@mzahmad55 wrote:

thank you.  But that is disappointing.  I liked that color a lot, but all watches get bumps so it might not be wise.  I think i might end up getting the silver then

Obviously that is something only you can decide on, and what I wrote is only my personal opinion. Like I said it definitely won't be as bad as that iPhone 5 picture as the grey isn't that dark, but the silver will certainly serve to mask any scratches better. At the end of the day just go with what you feel suits your needs. I'm definitely happy with my decision and have no regrets. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I got the Silver & Blue/Grey

Ionic / iPhone 7+ running iOS 10
Best Answer

@DonaldMReif - me, too! Especially red!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@DonaldMReif - me, too! Especially red!

@SunsetRunner There are actually already some third party Ionic bands on Amazon you can purchase and they have different colors and materials to choose from.

Solid Stainless Steel 

Comes in rose gold, gold, silver, and black.

***Edit*** 

Took one of the bands off because it was a seller that just launched. I only want to recommend trust worthy sellers to all of you!

Magnetic Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Replacement Bands

Colors are: Black, Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold.

Those are just some of them and you will most likely be able to find even more. Hope this helped!

Best Answer

Burnt Orange  /  Slate Blue for me, the brighter the better.

Best Answer

Just got this email from Fitbit !!!!   Finally !!!! They are being shipped !! tracking says I will have it by Friday !! SOOOO Excited !!

Today is the day! Your order has been shipped.       

Your Fitbit order is in the mail.
Are you smiling? You're totally smiling.
No need to camp out by the mailbox!
Use this number to track your package:

Michele from Belleview, Florida
Best Answer
I think all are nice colors. I personally like charcoal and that was my spontaneous choice. But then I chose the burnt orange as I liked to try a bit of new color. I don't think the color will be wore of or at least I hope it won't wear off. If so, my burnt orange will go first 😱

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe, the Blue-gray/White.

Coz I prefer stainless band, and i think they'll match more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered the Burnt Orange version and I'm located on the East Coast.  Fitbit has been busy today!!!!!!  Haven't been this excited about a product for a long time!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer

Curious how you that ordered the burnt orange ended up liking the color?

Looks like that color is slowly becoming more available in stores...

Best Answer

I have the grey one.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@jkimrey  @Bkabse (I edited you in here so you could see these pictures)  OMG !! I LOVE the burnt orange!! I am soooo glad I went with this one. I have no desire to change the color of the band or anything. It's not a bright orange it's a very soft muted orange gold color. and the teal band is not a bright teal it's a soft teal with a gray tone to it. IMG_4709.JPGIMG_4708.JPGIMG_4706.JPG

Best Answer

I ordered exactly these two items yesterday!!!! I am so excited!!!!

Best Answer

They are all nice to me in a way but in the end, ordered blue silver and the only reason is that I want to have much replacement bands and for the silver are already biggest choice all around the Amazon&eBay.  Must wait now for a 10 -13 days to arrive and I'm so excited, can't wait to get it! 

Fitbit Ionic, Lumia 950, Windows 10 PC
Best Answer
0 Votes

Charcoal for me - I love the dark metal color. I ordered yesterday, and it's getting here tomorrow. Once I've had time to test it out, I'll order a blingy dark metal band and a purple sport band. And to guard against scratches, I'll be putting the Ionic in a case, and I'll apply a screen protector.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, can someone please tell me if there is a FitBit IONIC in rose gold?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gillly58 At this time there are only 3 color choices. Not sure if they will have more choices in the future. Here's the link to see the available colors https://www.fitbit.com/shop/ionic . I LOVE my Slate Blue/Burnt Orange Ionic!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no rose gold but the orange-gold is really nice as well and looks fantastic 🙂

Fitbit Ionic, Lumia 950, Windows 10 PC
Best Answer
0 Votes

The color names are just marketing terms anyway. If you want rose gold, the orange color might even fit the bill. Have a look at it in a store if it's available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MacPhyle   @Gillly58  -- A couple posts above these I posted pictures of the orange/blue on my wrist. It Is orange gold for sure. Not rose gold like the iPhone rose gold.

Best Answer