Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my Ionic spam me with notifications everytime I restart it?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I restart my Ionic, it spams me with notification vibrations for the first minute after rebooting. When it does this, it doesn't/can't even display the notifications as it is essentially locked up until it finishes vibrating for each notification. The device is completely unusable while it is doing this. I have reset the device multiple times, with zero improvement. And these notifications have already been shown on the device, before the restart. Because of this, I have had to pair down notifications to only text messages, because anything more just leads to a longer period of pointless nonstop notification vibrations. It is so frustrating because sometimes my Ionic will just lockup and reboot itself, also causing this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

What phone are you paired with? I'm on a Pixel XL (v1) on Android Pie (v9). Why do you have to restart your Ionic so often? I've never restarted my Ionic since I got it in Oct 2018. Nor does it randomly lock up and restart. Maybe you should contact customer support and if you are in warranty get it replaced?

Best Answer
0 Votes