Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't the Ionic Alert when disconnected with phone?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Fitbit Ionic thinking it was packed full of features. I switch from a Samsung Gear Fit Pro.  A basic function of the Samsung watch was that it vibrated to notify the wearer when the watch disconnect from the phone.  Great feature to keep your phone from being lost or stolen.  Imagine my surprise when I found out the Ionic (which cost twice as much as the Samsung) did not have this simple feature.  Please add this or I will leaving Fitbit and returning to Samsung.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @feetfirst5! Your idea is great. I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Thanks for your feedback. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes