Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why only 7 exercise shortcuts?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will we see an expansion in the number of exercise shortcuts on Ionic? Or can we reclassify a workout in the app after it's completed?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

You can reclassify as long as you use "workout".  If you use, say "tennis", you cannot reclassify.

Sadly though, my first 2 workouts with the Ionic are crashing the app when getting to the page on the app to reclassify.  I have done restarts of my phone, and even unpaired and repaired my Ionic and this is still happening.

On the blaze I did this regularly for. You Volleyball and Soccer since those are not available shortcuts. 

Best Answer

Agree completely for those of us who do carrie workouts

Best Answer
0 Votes

To expand on what @racertempo said. You might have to add some custom exercises to rename them after it syncs. But its easy to do at the bottom of the exercise tab.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Definitely needs more than 7 shortcuts.  Pay as much for the Ionic and get as little as a device costing half.  This is really frustrating and making me reconsider my purchase.  You can keep the Starbucks app and give me another exercise shortcut please!

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more. And yes get rid of the trim the fat / extra apps to focus on the core mission

Best Answer
0 Votes

Couldn't agree more. And yes get rid of the trim the fat aka extra apps to focus on the core mission please

Best Answer
0 Votes