Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t turn on after running out of charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit ran out of charge and I just thought it could be the plug but I’ve tried it with many plugs that al are working but not with me Fitbit 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I’ve had 2 ionics fail. Neither of them lasted more than a year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thats why they are currently referred to as **ahem**bit.  My Ionic wouldnt recharge or start back up.  Left it in a drawer till this morning, and for the hell of it did a reset.  Started back up.  Worked fine till an hour ago.  Stopped syncing and the app wont reinstall on my phone.  EVERYTHING about this company is GARBAGE.

Best Answer

Mine won’t do anything. Doesn’t matter how long I leave it connected to the charger cable. Mine is completely dead. Exactly the same as the first one. The 25% discount is slap in the face. Clearly they don’t care about their customers. My whole family has fitbits. Although after this we may all switch to Apple watches. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here... to clarify what I wrote earlier, I ran into this problem back in early Oct. They offered me the 25% off rather than fixing the **ahem** firmware. So I put it in a drawer til this morning, and for the heck of it today I tried to manually reset it as it still had a little juice. It reset just fine but now the app wont update. They are just trying to nickle and dime us. Its bull**ahem**. My whole family has fitbits as well. The expensive ones are the ones with the problem. Tell everyone you know these devices are CRAP.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mines not doing anything at al won’t charge up despite being on over night and alsorts, am sick of Fitbit now they don’t last at all I’ve been tho loads now

Best Answer
0 Votes