Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t update and buttons not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All buttons not working on ionic at all I’ve tried using pin to clean and alcohol also air but nothing unless use all my strength to push on them and they might work then. Also won’t update to new software. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello! Thank you for bringing this to my attention, welcome to our Community Forums @TCpender, let me give you a hand with your difficulties.

Thanks for cleaning your device prior posting, looks like there's something on your Ionic buttons that are affecting their usage, can you please let me know if this is occurring with the 3 buttons or just one of them? Regarding the firmware update situation, if you haven't already done so, can you please check our help article: Why can't I update my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes? 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
All three of the buttons are not working. I have to take it and put on a corner of the table or counter and put all my weight or strength just to get it work sometimes and that doesn’t work all of the time. It started with the back button then the other two stopped not long after

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply and update @TCpender, I'm glad to continue assisting you. My apologies for the delay in responding. 

I appreciate the details that were provided regarding your Ionic device. I'd like to let you know that I've contacted our Customer Support team on your behalf to receive further assistance directly with them. That said, please keep an eye to your email for their contact, they'll be in touch with you soon. 

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions 

Best Answer
0 Votes