Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont show notifications from my samsung S7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Could someone please help me? I was bought the Ionic Fitbit for Christmas. 

But it won't show me any notifications.  I've tried to shut down my phone , log out of my Fitbit account. But this doesn't appear to have done anything. 

Can you please help. 

Vicky Whyte 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@VickyW73 Have you checked to see if the setting for notifications is enabled on the Ionic? Swipe left to right to bring up the quick settings, tap on Notifications and it will change from Off the Receive From Phone. Sometimes it gets switched by accident.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes ive checked that

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, so what notifications is it not showing? I’m afraid I’m not using Android at the moment, so shooting a bit blind. However, I am assuming you’ve got all Notifications enabled in the Account tab of your mobile app? Including relevant app notifications in the sub menu? (Note, these only show up after first notification, so you’ll always miss the first on your Ionic)

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't get text messages , or calls coming in . Also including calender reminders

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get any notifications from my calendar.  I have all settings set and added a calendar application from fitbit with sync to gmail and nothing .

Best Answer
0 Votes