Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would fitbit refund me shipping cost?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So they shipped my ionic on Monday with expedited 2 day shipping so it's supposed to arrive tomorrow but fedex tracking shows no updates since early this morning and i've had fedex deliver packages to me days or sometimes a week late. Is this considered fedex's problem and fitbit did their part or do you think they would refund me.

Anyone else had this happen in the past?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'd definitely call and complain if it didn't come as planned. They choose their shipping company. They need to hold responsibility if their preferred company can't hold their end of the bargain. 

Ive argued this point with other companies and got my shipping charges refunded. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

No way will Fitbit refund shipping costs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd definitely call and complain if it didn't come as planned. They choose their shipping company. They need to hold responsibility if their preferred company can't hold their end of the bargain. 

Ive argued this point with other companies and got my shipping charges refunded. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Carmylita wrote:

No way will Fitbit refund shipping costs. 

If it does not show up on time I would bet big bucks that they will refund it to you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bunnybear_05 wrote:

That's what I was thinking. Fedex seems to always be late to my house. Had something from amazon comes a few days late and they gave me a free month of prime for it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not late yet!  I have definitely had shipments (especially expedited ones) arrive at my door right on time and the tracking info never updates until it is delivered.  Hopefully it is a non-issue for you, but if it does arrive late, it would never hurt to contact customer service to discuss the issue. 

Best Answer