Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yearly heart rate trend

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be nice to be able to view yearly trend of heart rate. After all it's all about data and analytics and viewing only one month at a time doesn't really help

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Nice idea. I've had a quick scan of the existing feature suggestions but can't find one that's similar to this so you may want to create a new one at: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GoonerakiWhat analysis do you require over a 12 month period..?

I feel we have to define, because when I export my HR data from a 3rd party source I get just on 25,000 HR points/day which equates to just over 9,000,000 for a year..  These points have a time average 24 HR points/minute. So when I'm analyzing my HR which gets down to 45bpm while asleep, it's just luck of the draw if you are after a specific event.

So it depends on what you want do with the data.

For my RHR I use the phone and scroll through at 1 week view in landscape and take a screen shot , email them to myself and then stitch them together,  Once done you only have to add to them.  One issue is between months the scale may change, or there is a link here for RHR that was in this topic ,again I thank @iccir919 for these links.

Last night I was able to pick up my missing heart beat. All passed by my cardiologists.. It misses a beat then does a couple of catch ups.. I happened to wake up and I noticed it twice about 11 minutes apart..

The images below are 3 minute snapshots with the first one from a Custom Activity from the Fitbit PC Activity Dashboard which is the same as the first image from my third party source..

Fitbit missing HB.jpg  

missing Heart Beat.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is an example of my RHR since 1st Jan 2016.. from the link in my earlier post..

rhr from 3rd party.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_4405.PNGIt's the RHR that I want to view.

i just want to view this chart not in a monthly basis but yearly. This way I can see any changes I make to myself (exercising more, sleeping more, not smoking), how much they change my RHR on a wider basis.

IMG_4405.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes