Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change fitbit from farenheit to celcius

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to change the weather to farenheit to celcius.

Cassandra Anderton
Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

When I set the weather icon up and put in my city/current location it automatically came up with Celsius. I think it uses what ever gauge is used in the country you are in. Hopefully someone will know if it has a way of being changed my watch is only a week old and I am still learning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just looked and there doesn't appear to be a way to change it manually.  It is set automatically when you install it for your location.  If yours is incorrect, goodlifevan, I would try reinstalling the weather app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I looked in to this, and if you have your Fitbit set up to Miles and not KM you are stuck with Fahrenheit, only way of changing it is to change to KM, and who wants that 😞

Best Answer

I actually do want Kilometers as I'm in Canada and we are metric. Did this....it's still in Farenheit. 

Cassandra Anderton
Best Answer
0 Votes

I too can't seem to figure out how to change weather from F to C.... Pretty annoying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone figure this out? Mine was set to F and now it is in C... I haven't messed with a thing. How did it change on its own? I need F!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can not independently change from F to C, it is determined by what measures you put in your profiles.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't change any measurements in my profile, where do I change them at? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On your dashboard go to settings and your profile settings will come up. You can change things in there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes