Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

choosing pandora stations

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to choose which pandora stations load onto my Ionic? I noticed that it chooses your top three stations, but these are not the stations I would choose to work out with. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31
I just caved and got Deezer instead. It isn't bad, but you have to
basically rebuild everything from your Spotify account which is a huge
waste of time. I have no faith in the Pandora solutions or on Spotify being
added. Fit bit is pushing Deezer instead so I think it's easier to use that
then wait for them to listen to customers.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AReigns I hope you're doing well, thanks for your feedback! The best thing you can do is to keep voting for the Feature Suggestions shared above. In the meanwhile, I'd recommend using Deezer App. Have you tried this one already?

@ionicuser223 Welcome to the Fitbit family! I'm glad to hear that you are using Deezer now. Thanks for sharing your experience here.

@WavyDavey Thanks for your great help on this thread.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

I have a paid subscription as well and I am having the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jen_herrick83 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for your inquiry about Pandora stations.

The Pandora app on your watch will sync the 3 of your most played Pandora stations, or choose up to 3 popular Workout stations to download to your watch.

I'd recommend casting a vote and leaving a comment on these two Feature Suggestions:

Hope this helps. Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, there don't appear to be any other solutions.  I had to do the same thing that you did as one of my most played Pandora station is "Relaxation Radio"  which isn't exactly what I'd choose to have on the Ionic to listen to during a walk (my exercise). And it's still on the Ionic and never used on the Ionic.

The Ionic should definitely allow one to choose the 3 stations to sync with the Ionic.

Finally, I'm an old guy, so NOTHING on the "workout station" list works for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jim-LaQuinta I hope you're doing well! Thanks for your feedback and for sharing your experience on this thread. The best thing to do is to vote for the ideas I left on my post above.

In the meanwhile, have you tried using the Deezer app for Ionic already? This could be a good option for you. You can also transfer music to Ionic. You should be able to have your selected playlists on Ionic while using these options.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems like this has been a problem for over a year, and people voting doesn’t seem to have changed anything. I don’t know if it makes a difference to Fitbit, but being able to run without my phone is the main reason I bought the device. This may just be the justification to buy an Apple Watch instead. 

Best Answer

why can we not add more then 3 stations, as i have multiple stations i listen to at any given time, for cardio, strengthening, running, hiking, and etc

Best Answer
0 Votes

@doingitright Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for your interest in having more stations added to the Pandora app for Fitbit. 

I was making some research at the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find a couple of interesting ideas you can vote for:

If those ideas do not reflect a solution for what you are looking for, please create a new original idea so other users can vote for it. Feel free to share it if you do.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it set up but want to change the stations the 3 it auto set up are not ones I want for workout please advise easy way to change.  Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I loved deezer for the week and a half it worked, now I can't connect since the last Android update!! Phone connects fine but versa not connecting!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're literally telling people to do something they don't want to do. Pay attention to the eyes before responding

Best Answer
0 Votes