Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

distance when running or walking vs reading on treadmill

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before the recent operating upgrade my Ionic was relatively close with the distance covered on my treadmill maybe a 10% difference now since the upgrade there's a 25% difference!! Why is that?

I haven't changed anything other than the upgrade!! Any feedback?? is there something wrong with my fitbit? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@traveler69 wrote:

Before the recent operating upgrade my Ionic was relatively close with the distance covered on my treadmill maybe a 10% difference now since the upgrade there's a 25% difference!! Why is that?

I haven't changed anything other than the upgrade!! Any feedback?? is there something wrong with my fitbit? 

Seems like fitbits don’t do treadmills good....Anyways, try a reset as mentioned here 

“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer
0 Votes

@traveler69 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for updating Ionic and for sharing the situation you are experiencing with treadmill exercises with it since.

How are you tracking your treadmill exercises? Are you using the Ionic Exercise App to track this? 

Please check if your stride length is set correctly. Also, try the restart as @supersmart01234 suggested above.

Try this out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer