Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 2.90 update and Pandora

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After updating to the 2.90 version of the app (iOS), Pandora lost all my stations and when I try to get to settings the screen never loads. It will update (I have deleted the app, unlinked my account and started over twice) but it loads only two pre-made stations, not the top three previously selected in settings (which I can no longer access). In the process of loading music the watch restarts ever 5% or so as well. I’ve been watching the forums all day for similar issues...

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for getting back to us @shandrananette. I'll be glad to assist you with your Pandora and Fitbit update inquiry.

Please follow the instruction of this article How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch? and make sure to have your Ionic connected to the charging cable and close to the router. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well since it worked for the past year and half, and then the one day (a day after I updated the app) lost everything and the screen no longer loads on the app I don't think my reading the basic instructions is going to accomplish much, but thanks.

Although the settings screen still doesn't load I managed to load 2 pre-built stations on my watch so that will do for now until someone actually fixes the app or the Pandora integration.  But thanks for trying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  I left my Ionic plugged in all night updating my music channels and this morning when I checked I had the zero stations and my fitbit told me to go back to the Pandora app in Fitbit mobile.  This has been happening for the last three days before that everything work ok.  Is there a fix for this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

All stations are programmed on the APP-Ionic dropped all stations after 1.5 years of use.  Tried to reload on to watch, did not work.  Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @sbill and @tmf0802. Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. I would like you to restart your Ionic and then try the transfer music process again. Also, make sure that you have the latest app version

If you're still unable to transfer the music, provide me with a screenshot of the message that you're receiving. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes