Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icon will not syinc with app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Icons been working with the apple app for a week on problems I have not touched any thing then yesterday it stopped giving text alerts today it wont even sync with the app. Ive re booted the phone and now re installed the app still nothing. When you go to set up device it finds it but does nothing with it any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Zebby1 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Are you still experiencing this?

I'd recommend resetting Bluetooth on your phone (turn it off, wait 10 seconds, turn it back on), and then try to sync.

You could also log try restarting your Ionic and then sync. That should help out for sure.

If non of that works, please check this article for more syncing troubleshooting details.

Regarding notifications, please try these troubleshooting steps to get them to work again. This has helped other users in the past.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR and @Zebby1 I was having the same issue today and over the last few days. I tried resetting the Bluetooth after reading Santi's post, and it worked! I'd tried disconnecting the Ionic from my bluetooth menu and reconnecting it but that did nothing. It wasn't until I switched bluetooth off on my phone, waited 10 sec, and turned it back on. Notifications are now working again as well.

However, my Ionic is now only syncing SOME of my data. For example, it has updated my step count, heart rate and calories, but not my sleep data, active minutes, or hourly activity goal. Do you have any suggestions for this?

Best Answer

I re set my Fitbit and it synced but I did a bike ride of about 10 miles off road and it only captured 0.6 miles of data on the Fitbit but the complete ride on strava with only 0,6 miles of data so not sure what that’s about?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No that doesn’t work it’s been syncing today when it feels like it but I’ve had to force quit the icon again I think it’s not a very good product and will have to see about getting my money back if it can’t last a week what’s the point of it 

Best Answer
0 Votes