Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ionic connecting and syncing with my galaxys s7 edge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not happy with fitbit at all right now. I have tried all the advice given on other feeds and it still will not connect. And it also will not upgrade and set up via Bluetooth on my laptop and the wifi is taking up to 12 hours or more to update and set up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@jenndsump Welcome to the Fitbit Community! What kind of troubleshooting steps have you done for the moment? Is your Ionic charged? 

You can try putting the Ionic near the Wifi router to set it up.

Also, make sure you have followed all of these set up steps. If nothing of that works, please try these set up troubleshooting steps to have this done.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
It's fully charged. I have reset all devices and even uninstalled and
reinstalled the app. I was sitting less than 6 feet from router.

Jennifer D Sumpter
Best Answer
0 Votes

@jenndsump Thanks for your reply! In what stage of the set up process do you get stuck? If it needs to do a firmware update, it may take a while.

Also, have you try setting it up using a computer instead? Try that if the mobile set up is not working and let me know what happens.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
So after doing the same thing once again this morning it finally connected
thank you for your time

Jennifer D Sumpter
Best Answer
0 Votes

@jenndsump Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that it finally connected and that you are back on track now. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer