Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Not Staying On

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

ionic will come on briefly...then die. I have done the update..

I have done the customer support thing, I have removed it and added it, I have done a hard restart several times...I have done everything and it is not working.  😞 😞

very disappointed.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@bakerKP1 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing the experience you ave had with Ionic dying. Also, thanks for trying all of those steps to sort this out.

I went ahead and contacted you via PM. Please keep an eye on your Community inbox. 

Thank you. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@bakerKP1 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing the experience you ave had with Ionic dying. Also, thanks for trying all of those steps to sort this out.

I went ahead and contacted you via PM. Please keep an eye on your Community inbox. 

Thank you. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I am having the same problem need help

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Grego69 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for reporting that you are also experiencing the same with your Ionic not staying on.

So, when you press the button it will not respond?

I'd recommend performing a restart on your watch. This usually helps when this kind of situations happen. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

It will restart for a minute and shuts off again. I have reinstalled the app and tracker numerous times with same result. Is there a fix coming ? It is completly useless even as a watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
Had to contact FitBit. They replaced my ionic.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Grego69 Thanks for your reply and for trying those steps in order to sort this out.

I went ahead and created a case with customer support in your behalf. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for next steps.

Just as @bakerKP1 said, customer support helped her out to get back on track, so its a good option for you as well. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Thanks for help

Best Answer

@Grego69 You are very welcome! They should have contacted you already. Please let me know how that goes!

In the meantime, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting thread there. Feel free to post on any thread you want!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I sent it back hopefully will hear somerging soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Grego69 Thanks for your reply! Thanks for sharing this update. 

So, you probably sent it back for a replacement, correct? They should get in contact with you once they receive the unit to share all the information and time frame for you to receive the new unit.

Please let me know how this process goes and may updates you may have regarding it.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer