Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked for iphone and now not linked to account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried resetting my code on the phone app and it just keeps spinning searching for my phone. Now I tried another way according to other post I saw and reset up my ionic and removed the other account, however when I was working on setting it back up it asks you to type in the code you see on the watch but it keeps showing the change password on your phone message! I can not get anything to work to sink my watch back to my account because it wont unlock without my phone! Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@wheels965 It's nice to see you on the Community. I appreciate the detailed information shared. 

Thanks for the troubleshooting tried in order to unlock your Ionic using your phone. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email, please check your inbox. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When should I be hearing from them? I have an email saying that someone is going to reach out to me via email but that is it? I would like to get this fixed ASAP as use this at gym and for credit card purchases when I am out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wheels965 Thanks for getting back. I've checked your case with our Support team and they've mentioned, they have been in touch with you, they will continue assisting you through email. 

Catch you later! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes