Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the dashboard on my phone it says the same amount of sleep for all 5 days (i.e..dashboard says I slept 7 hr..21min every day of the week)..which is not true...  You have to click on the sleep app itself and then if shows the correct sleep functions for each day...

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Pattirose, I am not sure what you are referring to when you say the dashboard shows the same amount of sleep for all 5 days - the tile on the app dashboard only shows the most recent sleep record, and if you tap that tile to open the sleep log it shows the week's average and the daily recordings. What "sleep app" are you referring to?

Best Answer
0 Votes

when on the dashboard on my phone...if you want to go back and look at how many steps, stairs etc. you didn't yesterday or two days ago...the sleep part of the app. never changes from day to day...unless you click on it and go into the detail explanation of your sleep for that night..
on the dashboard it says for every day this week I had the same sleep, unless you go further into the sleep app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is correct, @Pattirose, if you use the back or forward arrows at the top section of the dashboard to see previous days steps, floors, miles, cals, or minutes, that is all that changes.  The rest of the dashboard for Exercise, Sleep, Heart Rate, Steps/hour, weight, etc., do not change and show current readings only. If you want to know more data for any of those tiles, you must tap that tile to open it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG..I am really daft....I have had a fitbit for 3 years and never noticed that...think I am looking at my fitbit to much since they replaced my fitbit due to the syncing problem...

thanks for the help..

Best Answer
0 Votes