Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the discontinuation of the pc music transfer?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

so i got a email saying the app on my pc windows wont work anymore to transfer music

1. why is this? i paid $300 for this fitbit because i trusted you guys and now features are being removed

2. i do not have phone apps. i cannot get them

3. i use my fitbit to learn the lyrics to my own songs for concerts while out exercising. i can now not do this

i know im going to get some rubbish answer so let me jump ahead of that. if i borrow someones phone, and download the fitbit app, will it work the same way as the pc app? will i have to drag and drop my mp3s into the phone, open the phone app, and somehow transfer them into the watch.

i really would like a legit answer on why i bought a device that is removing a service that costs nothing for you to run. whats next, removing the time? this is like buying a fridge and then fridgidaire coming and pulling the icemaker out and saying use a ice bucket heres a tray to make ice cubes instead.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @confuzion  your Ionic has been recalled, which you can learn more about here - click to read. It seems that fitness trackers have been gravitating to all smartphones, so ultimately you'd need to have one in order for the various features of a device will work properly.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @confuzion, it's good to have you in the Community. @Odyssey13 I appreciate the help.

I want to inform you that currently this specific device is under recall. For more information about our voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a good day.

Best Answer