Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBD Oils

Hey everyone, 

Wanted to talk about CBD Oils, and the ways in which you all either take, or don't take them. I was introduced to CBD Oils by listening to a Podcast; Joe Rogan Experience. He has a new guest almost every day, and this topic kept coming up again and again. So, I wanted to do my own (light) research to see some why/how people ingest CBD. Here are some benefits I kept seeing on each site I searched; 

1. Relieve Pain (inflammation) 

2. Help stress & anxiety

3. Could benefit heart health

With that being said, I said why not give it a go?! ... I looked into some different brands, and ended up purchasing PUREKANA Vanilla CBD Oil 300mg.  I have been using this product for about a week 1/2 now and this is some takeaways I have noticed.. 

- I never had much of an anxiety problem, I can carry myself well in conversation, but I notice I feel much more confident in my work, and speaking to others in general conversation. I realize this can be seen as a placebo effect, but I truly believe it has made me feel much more relaxed. 

- Sleeping much better; I take about 3 drops an hour before bed, and I feel more calm, and able to sleep better throughout the night. (Not waking up multiple times)

-Shoulder pain/swelling has gone down. I have a heavy bag, and for cardio purposes I love hitting it and breaking a sweat. Problem is, when I would hit the bag for an extended amount of time, my shoulder would always flare up. Since ingesting CBD, I have noticed the pain has slowly been less and less noticeable. 

CBD gets a bad wrap because most people link it directly with Marijuana, and MARIJUANA IS ILLEGAL!!! haha, but all joking aside, I think I am going to up my dose to 600mg and see if there is any change in feelings. 

*Now, this is MY thoughts, and experiences taking CBD Oils, and I realize not all will feel, experience the same things I do.. which is perfectly fine. This is why I wanted to open this discussion board..let me hear what you all think, or experienced while taking this product. Im open for all suggestions, concerns, remedies ETC! 

*Also, I started taking Turmeric Curcumin, but I'll leave that for a separate discussion, feel free to speak about this if you have any thoughts, opinions, experiences. 

-RC

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Hello RC,

Can you please share how much does are you taking daily and did it improve your deep sleep (fitbit)?

Thanks again

HB

Best Answer

I also take cbd oil and found a lot of different benefits from taking it. You need to be careful which cbd oils to be taking, there are a lot of non legit cbd oil on the market. But getting back to my issue, I take cbd for my knee pain, and it does wonders for me. I would like to talk to people that are new to cbd. I’ve been taking cbd for a few years now.

Best Answer

I started using CBD for similar reasons and had some similar results to the OP. When I got going with it, I just went with a tincture because of the low dosage, and I wanted to see how it would affect me. I tried out one of the tinctures from Medical Marijuana Inc, and liked it, but am thinking about moving over to vaping because I like the benefits I’ve had from the tinctures so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve always had very good luck with using blue moon vapes, they also have mg from 100 to 1000, with four different flavors to pick from. Cannabok.com is a very good source for blue moon cbd.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I work in a store that sells CBD Oils, the tinctures, creams and vapes. I had been taking an antidepressant/ anti-anxiety medication, however I am now pregnant I can no longer take the medication without side effects. My doctor has recommended I take CBD to help me stay relaxed. I am already a Vapor and have talked to my boss about which would be better for me.

Until working with CBD I was a skeptic myself, like sure it works-not. After working with customers and taking it myself, I am 100% behind it. I will not go back to the medication I was on and since asked my pcp not to refill the prescription.

Best Answer

As a person that works with the product, I would use the lowest mg and work your way up. This way you know how your body is reacting to the CBD. Some edibles come in a 25mg, the lowest vape and tincture is 250mg. Always allow time for your body to react our supplier recommends roughly 1 hour to 1.5 hours.

Track your own process, if you feel like "nothing" is happening up the mg (25 mg to 50mg) and so on.

Best Answer

I've been using CBD for a few years now. It's a good way to help you treat anxiety and mood swings. Plus it helps with managing symptoms of epilepsy or other disorders. A small 2010 study found that cannabidiol could reduce symptoms of social anxiety in people with a social anxiety disorder (SAD). Brain scans of participants revealed changes in blood flow to the regions of the brain linked to feelings of anxiety. In this study, cannabidiol not only made participants feel better but also changed the way their brains responded to anxiety after this research I have started using this CBD https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-pen/  vape pen

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd be a little bit more careful with CBD oils, though of course it's medical marijuana and it helps treat many medical conditions. Anyway, if something goes wrong, I can recommend this addictionresource rehab center. It's a great one, providing professional help against any kind of addiction.

Best Answer

I struggle with anxiety and depression. I decided a few years ago to go off of my prescription medications and try to manage my conditions holistically. I began utilizing massage, yoga, essential oils, working out, and chiropractic services. I learned of CBD and decided to give it a try. I have tried multiple different brands. I’m currently using tincture from the Ritualx brand and definitely recommend it to all. The company is physician founded and led. They have a nurse hotline to help answer questions that you may have. They also have a topical balm, that is great for aches and pains. You can set up an appointment over the phone or in-person, to learn about CBD, their products, and any questions you may have. Go check out their website to view products and set up your appointment. They will ship right to your door. ritualxcbd.com 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried CBD cream to relieve rheumatoid arthritis pain in hands and feet so I can get to sleep at night.  It works great!!!

I also tried a couple of CBD oils but they just make me feel off/out of sorts but definitely not better in any way.  Maybe I have not found the right one yet but both were from very reputable companies.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are many different ways of taking CBD, and vaping is one such method. Vaping is easy and fast-acting. The success of a vaping experience doesn’t only depend on the quality of the vape. It also depends on the effectiveness of the device. As we are going to see later, https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-juul-compatible-pods/ manufactures some of the best vape pens, and it puts you at an advantage if the CBD vape pod you are using is compatible. Get more information as you read this CBD pods and devices review for a clearer picture.

Best Answer

Thank you for posting this.  Totally just reminded me that i need to get back to taking it daily.  

I was trying to figure out why I can't "shut off" for the last week (i thought it was due to anxiety in my daily life and current events)  but realized it's my body telling me to get back on that cbd 

I usually take CBD oil (half the dropper) once a day (twice when i'm extra stressed)

and it really helps me deal with challenges and irritations in life.  

I've had anxiety issues since i was 10 years old - was told by doctors at age 12 that if I don't do something about it soon it's going to mess up my life.  I refused to take meds, so I did physical activities.  I now work a stressful job, the workouts don't help anymore, so CBD is what I turn to.  

I find it to be night and day and it's just so helpful for people like me.  

Best Answer

I respect Joe Rogan, and I also started taking weed only after listening to a few podcasts by him. He is a great person and a valuable man for the UFC industry. I heard that John Jones became one of the best fighters ever only after talking with Joe Rogan. Joe recommended to John to hire a coach. Maybe you didn't know, but there are a lot of types of marijuana products so in case you decide to start using CBD, make sure you read about it first. For example, I use Indica, but I started using it only after searching for information and reading about Indica vs Sativa effects explained.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing that information and comparison about different CBD Oils @Lirrana!  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Firstly, the main thing that should be cleared is that CBD does not get you high.

Now, coming to its benefits: 

CBD is associated with improving/helping with the following conditions:

• Mental health issues
  • Joint Pains
  • Relaxation
  • Chronic conditions
  • Treatment for disorders
  • Cancer treatment

However, not all CBD strains will give you these effects. Different CBD strains are associated with different conditions and should be used accordingly. 

Here is a list of the top 10 CBD strains and their therapeutic effects 

I use CBD oil to treat anxiety and I have been pretty satisfied with the results; my symptoms have subsided and I feel a lot content with my mood. On the other hand, my father uses CBD oil externally for bone pain because of his multiple myeloma. The oil brings him partial relief for some time.  So, yeah, these are the two effects that we have experienced first hand at home. 

Best Answer

I've been using CBD oil for about six months. I tried it to cope with my anxiety and now I would prefer not to go back to antidepressants again. It has an obvious impact on anxiety issue. I have much less frantic feeling, I'm more concentrated and focused, my mood dramatically improved. My friend also advised me trying THC. I haven't tried it yet but I'm discovering the question right now. Here I found some good explanation about the difference of the cannabioids.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been using the RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) and smoking it in a vape or rig. It helps with my bone and joint pain, my seizures and my fibromyalgia, along with things like my anxiety and mood. I am usually on so many meds and since I started taking it, I've been able to get off a few of them because they cant compare to how much better the RSO is for my body vs those pills. My doctors are very pleased with my increased energy and my loss of weight because of my lessened pain throughout my body constantly enough where I can be able to go things like make sure I move around daily and take care of myself. When I have surgeries and procedures and they need my nausea or vomiting to be controlled, I let them know that they have to use the CBD derivative (not sure what it's called, apologies.) because CBD is the only thing I've found over the years of chemo and meds that always helps with my nausea. Never fails. It has changed my life for the better, truly.

Stephannie Ann
Best Answer

CBD oil helps me reduce joint pain. I have arthritis and the doctor advised me to use CBD a little daily to temporarily relieve pain. I read that CBD can also help with insomnia and nervous system problems, but to relax and calm my nerves, I prefer to use dry marijuana. Recently, I decided to grow marijuana at home. I order a small batch of seeds at https://www.sfweekly.com/sponsored/seedsman-discount-code-get-25-off-all-orders-w-code-20as-256495 and get the highest quality weed in a few months. After a hard day at work, marijuana helps me relax and forget about my daily problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using the Rick Simpson Oil as well, and from everything I've tried, this works the best for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes