Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me something good about your day!

Here's mine: I am done with school today and I have a day off of work! Also, I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday 🙂

Best Answer
189 REPLIES 189

At the end of a busy day, though the night goes by so fast.. Cat Embarassed

Sleepy

Best Answer

I survived a very stressful workday. Got everything done that was expected of me and had a very quiet relaxing evening.  

Best Answer

Came in from a nice 5-mile fall walk while enjoying the colored trees and cool weather, had a glass of red wine with a wonderful dinner. The perfect end to a great day!

Best Answer

house is quiet, popcorn is popped, DVR is ready, feet up.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

I burned over 4000 calories 🙂 I'm a big guy so it's to be expected, but still, WOO

Best Answer
A nap, with one of my dogs curled up against my back. ☺
Best Answer

Hmm...it's Friday. 

I'm off work because I survived my hernia repair surgery. I'm feeling pretty good. 

The impact the catheter had on me yesterday has eased off, now I can urinate standing up without worrying about passing out from the pain. 

I have less than 500 steps so far today....already at my caloric limit, lol. It's going to be a tough 8/10 weeks...

Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese
Best Answer

Horribly busy day at work is over - laundry is mostly done.  Mostly the best thing is looking at the forecast for tomorrow so I could goof off tonight and do my yardwork tomorrow.  Woman Tongue

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
We got much needed rain in CA last night into this morning, but all is dry now and we're looking at high 90s by Wednesday! The day was busy, but I did P90x this morning and walked the dogs with the family this evening! At 20,000 steps so it's been a great step day!
Best Answer
Good luck in your recovery!
Best Answer

I was able to get pictures of my first butterfly (Monarch) of the year.   No butterfly had come closer than 50 ft. from me....until today!

Best Answer

That is great, @Fallsguy!  My yard is a Monarch Waystation, so I have lots of Monarchs every year and love watching them coming & going.

Monarch-on-Tithonia-1.jpg

Best Answer

I managed to hit 5,000 steps and over 30 active minutes before 8:00. I do my best to do the Leslie Sansone "happy walk" every morning when I get up. I also get off the bus at a stop a block from the second bus I catch to go to work. The second stop is the end of a line for a lot of buses, as it's at a little park. So I walk a small triangle of sidewalks around and around while waiting. That gets me a good 1,200 to 1,500 steps, depending on how early I get to the stop and when the driver is ready to have passengers board the bus. The people sitting in the park must wonder what the heck I'm doing. I just hope I can keep it up when it gets really cold, but this is a good way to warm up, right? 

Best Answer

As a wildly enthusiastic walterfall lover and photographer I am wildly happy about the steady rain that is falling and is forecast to fall for 2 full days!  It's been so dry and waterfall compromised this year.

I realize that this will be the first day since I have had my Charge 2 that outside walking will not be available to me.  I was able once to get .5 miles by doing 10 complete round trips around my small living quarters...but it was getting pretty boring.  Might have to have some music with me if I do that again. I will probably have to think of something else however to get to my 6,000 steps today I guess.

But thank you, thank you, thank you for this blessed rain!!

Best Answer

Oh well.....rather small thing.  I did 2 10,000 step days in a row for the first time.   The remarkable thing was that it wasn't all that difficult, although with one of those days I did have to do the old "walking around the house" deal at about 10:00 p.m. to get there.

Best Answer

I was indoors for gym in school, and we walked around, so I already start my day with nearly 6,000 steps before 10 a.m.

Yours Truly,Geoffrey
Best Answer

I discovered a silver lining to having a bit of a cold. I'm drinking a lot of water throughout the day and herbal tisanes every couple of hours, and it has me heading for the bathroom a lot. It's a way to get my steps in while I'm at work.

Best Answer

this is beautiful.  I love it! Woman Happy

Best Answer

Having a good day, just feeling a little bit sore! But trying to keep a smile on my face Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer