Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me something good about your day!

Here's mine: I am done with school today and I have a day off of work! Also, I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday 🙂

Best Answer
189 REPLIES 189
Ran 3 miles, walked 6, never ate any junk food.
Best Answer

I also got the fitbit charge 2 (last week). Just figured out how to re-charge it. Got over 13,000 steps today. Finished my Vision Board yesterday.

Best Answer

awesome!i'll be getting mine this weekend!had a great workout tonite,now i'm just relaxing before bedtime!have a great evening!

Best Answer

I got a 99/100 on my slideshow and briefing that I had to do in school today!

Best Answer

took the day off because my dog was sick (but has antibiotics now, so he will be OK)

started a challenge yesterday for today so with taking today off, and watching him rest I was able to hit my treadmill for lots of steps!  with a desk job, I dont get to walk as much.  I try to get at least 11-12K steps and today so far I got 19457 and its only 4PM.  

I am seriously hooked into fitbit and the challenges and taunts....soooo much fun:)  happy day.  

Best Answer

I love reading everyone's post too!! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today I got in over 25,000 steps, even though we got 9 inches of snow!

Best Answer

Today, I got a 100 on my History of Art midterm test on college! Smiley Very Happy

Also, my favorite soccer team won today at the European cup! I'm so happy! Smiley Very Happy

Just wanted to share that! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

I re-engaged with my trainer who helped me 5 years ago to achieve a 25 pound weight loss as I approached our daughter's wedding.   We begin anew.  I upgraded to a Fitbit Blaze.   Strapped the sneakers on and took 15 minutes of walking for the first time in a very, very long time.   I think it's a good day.  I'm aware of the sensations, fear and watching myself as I approved the mental traps.

Best Answer

Hey @Linda17! How's your vision board coming along? You've inspired my to create a new one. Care to share how you made yours?

Best Answer
0 Votes
My vision board has been very good. I went to the store Michael's and
listened to what called to me to include in it.
I also took advice from Jack Canfield (Google vision boards and see his
entry on utube) about how to create one. It is doing well. I also was
pleased to go to Zumba today at the gym. While it did snow, the temperature
dropped so fast that the ground was still warm. The snow only stuck to the
cars, and not to the streets. So I am grateful that I was able to attend.
Best Answer
0 Votes

58b9d78c0d44b.image.jpg

This wasn't today but my teammates and I  won state championship in girls basketball. Last Friday was one of the best days of my life 😀

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer

Congratulations - I am very happy for you!  That was QUITE an achievement!  Go Lady Dawgs!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ChristopherVick Thank you so very much! It was our first in school history, and it allowed us to meet some very important people. Like the governor and senators....it's amazing! Also got a few scholarship offers...thanks again!

Best Answer

Congrats @Amy_Noelle!

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@A_Lurker Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's really awesome! Well done! I'm in UK but follow North American sports like a nutter. All my teams suck though Man LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today, I am recovering from watching Wales lose to France in rugby yesterday, and I am currently playing some tunes on the guitar to keep myself chilled and relaxed. How are you today? Good weekend? I was hoping to walk to the coast (I'm in South Wales, UK)but the weather is way too wet! Robot LOL

Best Answer

The sun is shining and the birds are singing, my little dog is beautiful and my husband loves me.

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer

I made it to work after a power outage on the train tracks! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer