Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me something good about your day!

Here's mine: I am done with school today and I have a day off of work! Also, I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday 🙂

Best Answer
189 REPLIES 189

I had a stressful day, but managed to keep a positive attitude and get a lot of work done.

Best Answer

i get to help a friend suffering from depression go and accomplish a task today she didn't want to do.  makes me feel good to help out a friend who is struggling with her mental health as she finds her strength to fight this terrible disease!

Best Answer

Today my partner brought me coffee in bed. I love when it's morning

Best Answer

I used to get really bad headaches periodically. I mean, I would be lying in bed desperately hoping the pain would end. Nothing would work to ease the pain except time.

I realized yesterday that ever since I started exercising, I get fewer headaches and when I do, they're a lot milder (more of an annoyance), and a can of Dr Pepper (don't judge me) will fix me right up. And I probably get them because I spend too much time the night before playing on my iPod (don't judge me).

Best Answer

I ended up #7 on my college's ranking for one of my classes (the hardest class of all)! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

my day was great helped my mom clean and cook and drink tea with her :man happy:

Best Answer

Today is the day I went and let go of all 41 years of my past and everything in it. Including years of being abused and bullied, years of so many sins I'm not proud of, years of being betrayed I have forgiven myself for all my sins, forgiven everyone who hurt me in my life (including those who didn't mean to), forgotten about the bad times, and have made Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, giving my new life to Him.

And now begins a metaphoric rebirth and a whole new life for a whole new me. I look, talk, think and act differently. And others will treat me differently now. Instead of just surviving, I intend to live.

Best Answer

I spent 4 days in Okehampton with my Fiance and had an amazing time. I am trying to do 10000 steps and have managed it for 2 days as I did lots of sports in the hotel where we stayed. Didn't manage it today. Just did 30 minutes on the treadmill and bumped the steps up to 5500 but need to do more. 

@kngdmsweetheart wrote:

Today is the day I went and let go of all 41 years of my past and everything in it. Including years of being abused and bullied, years of so many sins I'm not proud of, years of being betrayed I have forgiven myself for all my sins, forgiven everyone who hurt me in my life (including those who didn't mean to), forgotten about the bad times, and have made Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, giving my new life to Him.

And now begins a metaphoric rebirth and a whole new life for a whole new me. I look, talk, think and act differently. And others will treat me differently now. Instead of just surviving, I intend to live.

Best Answer

my day is going well so far just hanging with my Fitbit and cousins today

Best Answer

It felt good to be back at work yesterday, which reinforced I'm spending my time doing something I enjoy. 🙂 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
Same I just did 20000 steps
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer

wrote:

I love this! Changing your mindset can make all the difference. We cannot change anything from the past, we can only control what is happening now. I'm working on changing my mindset as well 🙂

Best Answer

Mine's more like the week. For a while I've been wanting to change the layout of my office, so this week, I got rid of my old glass desk (which was falling apart anyway) and moved in a small two-shelf bookcase and two drawer filing cabinet. The way my office is set up, it has two desks built into the wall anyway, so I'm using the one facing the door for my work and the bookcase for my stuff. Anyway, except for getting the decrepit glass desk out of my office, I did everything by myself, including dragging in the bookcase, moving the filing cabinet on a dolly, and moving my computer, printer, and monitor. The filing cabinet is in a little slot to my right, and I keep some transcription files in one drawer and letterhead in the other (I'm a transcriptionist at a nonprofit and do the CEO's letters and memos.)  

We're working on getting the other transcriptionist and me devices that can convert from sitting to standing desk so I can stand when I'm not doing dictation. I may be moving my printer again once that's done. <grin>

Best Answer

For me, I actually tried something new yesterday that I love....."Indoor Rock Climbing"!  I didn't get very far up and had trouble finding the footholds but I loved it!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

New experiences keeps you on your toes!  Good for you!

Best Answer

Thanks!

My arms are so sore from doing it, every time I move I'm introduced into a wonderful and exciting new world of pain!  So maybe when my arms stop hurting, I'll try again on a beginner course (this course, which I did not choose, was clearly not for beginners!).

My parents jokingly say I should try Indoor Skydiving next! 

Best Answer

Just reached the 300 accepted solution on the Fitbit Community forums! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

It was a beautiful, unseasonably warm day in DC today (really, it was springlike), so even though I got out of work late, I walked across the bridge (I work in Arlington, VA, across the bridge from the Georgetown part of DC), did a bit of shopping, and then walked the rest of the way to a street where I could catch my bus home. In total, I did about two and a half miles. I went at a mostly leisurely pace to avoid crashing into other pedestrians (although joggers aren't always so considerate), but I felt so good. If I'm desperate, I suppose I could walk to and from work; it would be about an hour and 15 minutes. But it's something I'll only do if there's an issue on transit.

Best Answer

I finished my midterm for school AND got over half my steps in AND finished my floors for the day! *mic drop*

Best Answer

just cleaning my house like usual on a Saturday and gonna see the black panther later again you 

Best Answer