Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281

My hobbies are gaming, cooking and I think yoga has become a hobby too.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

I love gardening. Even though it is seasonal, I can't wait for that time of the year.

Other hobbies are baking, cooking. During summer time, I make sure to free an hour or two to play tennis with my daughters. Cannot beat those precious time. 🙂

Bhuvana

Best Answer

@Esya I haven't ever been good at gaming or cooking, and I've never tried yoga but I want to. I just don't know where to start 😬

Best Answer

@Amy_Noelle

Check out "yoga with Adriene" on youtube. She has great videos.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

I tend to just play the xbox or go to the gym. Admittedly, I haven't been to the gym for about a week or two, work is just killing me at the moment.

Best Answer

@Bhuvana Gardening is so relaxing. I'm only 16 but it's such an enjoyable thing to do, and I also enjoy playing tennis with my boyfriend. 

Best Answer

@Destabilise What games do you play? I try not going to the gym because it's so addictive. I mainly focus on meditating, running, and eating healthy.

Best Answer

@Amy_Noelle  Just the usual kind of stuff really! Call of duty, battlefield, occasionally find myself playing this free DC Universe game I found on the xbox live store.

I do the whole gym thing because when the headphones go in, then goodbye world and I'm just there with myself haha

Best Answer

Gym, reading, sleeping, cooking, skateboarding, and taking walks 🙂

Twenty something nursing student ❤ | Charge 2 | iPhone | Windows 8.1
Best Answer

I enjoy reading, doing home projects, painting, gardening and scrapbooking.  With the snow the past few days, working on my scrapbooks are relaxing way to spend a day off work. And with warmer weather I like to hike with my dog, Lilly.

Best Answer

I am a quilter and a genealogist.  I have all kinds of stuff for scrapbooking, but haven't started on it yet.   I also am an avid reader.  This winter I read the complete set of "Stone Barrington" series by Stuart Woods.  

Best Answer

My hobbies are knitting, container gardening (I live in an apartment), and reading. I've been thinking about getting into cake decorating, too, because I've been watching some awesome youtube videos on it and biking because I finally got a bike.

Best Answer

My kid who lives at home is one of my "hobbies" there is a lot of time invested and I put away a lot of me time since she is only going to be home for a few more years.  If I had to pick a real hobby - it would be volunteer work and now I suppose I can say walking is my hobby. 😄  That si a new one for me!

Best Answer

Play instruments (guitar, Irish whistle, bass, drums, vocals), produce songs, drawing, painting, reading, watch the sky (day and night), play games! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Biking in the woods, playing guitar, reading, working out, being active on forums.

Best Answer

Good morning!  This is my first foray into the message boards.

My two main hobbies are Geocaching...I love those walks in the woods....and Ham Radio.  🙂

Best Answer

Mostly gaming and watching anime, kdrama, superhero or syfy shows. I also enjoy making my own greeting cards and other crafts but all my stuff is still packed so I haven't in a while. I use to really be into comics and manga but I don't ever have the time to read anymore. Which makes me sad. If only I could read and walk at the same time. 

Best Answer

Kickboxing! My hobbies are very similar to yours and I tried kickboxing and love it ! Its empowering and a great workout =]

Best Answer

I am an artist...I get inspiration while walking.

Best Answer