Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281

I have always been a HUGE reader. I read all the time. I also enjoy baking (real baking from scratch not boxes). This tends to get me in a lot of trouble with the scales though so I have to make sure to bake when the boyfriend can take it to work for his coworkers and I don't eat it. Smiley LOL

Best Answer

Just found a new hobby! I call it "forest exploration". It consists on going to a random forest/park/woods/green area with trees and explore the place. It's very cool! I did one last weekend and I had a great time on the "unknown". I recommend doing this with a partner! Smiley Very Happy 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

@SantiR wrote:

Just found a new hobby! I call it "forest exploration". It consists on going to a random forest/park/woods/green area with trees and explore the place. It's very cool! I did one last weekend and I had a great time on the "unknown". I recommend doing this with a partner! Smiley Very Happy 

I would love to do that. Just not in Oklahoma. Too many bugs. And I hate ticks. They are so gross.

Best Answer

My favorite hobby lately is riding back roads with my boyfriend looking at the beautiful world we live in....this is South Georgia and Alabama where there is nothing to do too lol 😬 Can't wait for summer because I love climbing trees and watching the sun come up.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer

@N9GSU  Greetings!

Gary VE1RGB

Gary, Canada,
Charge HR, Charge 2
Best Answer

My hobby that I've been into pretty much since I was born is Musical Theater.  I'm trying to get into Community Musical Theater but it hasn't happened so I've been working on my skills independently: dance (my exercise), singing, and acting. 

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

My hobbies include: photography, painting, jewelry making and working on my own fantasy book.

Best Answer

Mostly online gaming and watching sports ,anime,  superhero or syfy shows.

Best Answer

I regularly practice martial arts, play guitar, and enjoy reading, writing and drawing. 

Best Answer

I love seeing all the fellow gamers on this thread 🙂

My hobbies are pretty sedentary in nature, I'm a gamer but also a tinkerer. I turned one of the rooms in my house into a makeshift electronics lab and I do a lot of 3D printing(designed and built my own printer), Arduino, and robotics stuff.  

Best Answer

At the moment Legos.

Best Answer

Used to game. MMOG. WOW mostly. 🙂

Best Answer

I started at Asheron's Call then played WOW ,then Lord of the Rings Online then Star Wars Old Republic and now am into Guild Wars 2.

GW2 is tremendous.

Best Answer

I don't get enough alone time for MMORPG fun. Most of my gaming is with my son these days (not complaining at all because he's awesome). So my newest hobby is the aquarium hobby. We have so many aquariums... African Cichlids, tropical (peaceful) community tank, tank full of guppy fry, a few betta tanks with mystery and rabbit snails, a frontosa tank... seriously, a LOT of tanks. And I love it. There's all the learning and creativity I need. I have learned so much about genetics, chemistry as it relates to nature/habitats, all these aquatic plants, plumbing and carpentry... and I've learned that my tap water's ammonia level is  .5ppm so now we use RO/DI water... It's just so much fun watching these little worlds. I'm officially never bored.

Best Answer

Yeah i have always had aquariums as well. Used to have maybe 5 but cut that back to 3 now and just fancy gold fish that don't require a lot of care or heated water.

Africans are really nice because of the colours .I had some beautiful electric blue haps. Too bad they're so nasty to each other.

I was into salt water for awhile but that's wayyyyyy too expensive and the fish are delicate.

Best Answer

Fish are beautiful. Very relaxing to watch. They can be a lot of work. I travel for my job so that puts any hobbies involving life forms off my list. 

Best Answer

I write short stories for my own amusement and I am also a traditional shaver.  I have a selection vintage & modern double & single edge razors, maybe a dozen brushes and a similar number of soaps & creams as well as aftershaves.  Typically, I spend 40 to 50 minutes a day shaving, sometimes I do it twice, once in the morning and then again after supper.

Best Answer

My hobbies tend to change due to seasons. As much as riding my bike tickles my soul to no end, it isn't appealing in the middle of January in -25 weather.. Spring and summer are definitely filled with bike rides. And now my son is old enough to start his own biking.. Yay big boy bikes 🙂 !

Gardening is definitely my center for the nicer season. Nothing beats fresh produce, clean eats, and happy bellies.

Fall and winter....Fall I am in denile and converting to the indoor tracks and gyms. But fall and winter seem to be my "downlow" seasons.... Hhmmmm... Great self reflection topic!

I think this shall be the Fall and winter of a hobbie hunt <3.

Heal Thy Self= Healthy Self
Best Answer

Martial Arts, figure skating, cooking, video games, painting, lifting, eating. all over the place!

Best Answer

Look up Yoga with Adriene on YouTube.  She does a lot of beginner videos, month long series, and shorter videos, too.  That's how I started!  🙂

Best Answer