Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281

Wow! What kind of art?

Best Answer

Upland bird  hunting with my German shorthair pointer,  and  Cycling since I'm a  BBQ  snob and  enjoy eating.

ML

Best Answer

I love it! Gotta be a guy thing, even to  BBQ! 😊

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Oh yes! You cannot miss taking photographs when exploring the woods! There are tons of interesting things there. I'm glad to hear you are helping on removing the trash from the woods! 

@Bill_k Awesome! I would love to go to a shop like that. The variety of peppers is amazing. It is very nice to grow them at home, once you see the actual pepper growing, you feel very good. It's very interesting!

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
I think shopping and making myself beautiful is my hobby.And both have great influence on my mind control...Recently I bought a lip gloss,which has really beautiful color!!I think I can recommend it for you,because I think every girl is the same!~Beauty makes one happy!~ https://www.fulljion.com/niceface-pro-makeup-cosmetics-metal-lipstick-long-lasting-matte-liquid-lip-...
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@Cedare wrote:

What's the easiest way to get into genealogy?  I'd love to start but am overwhelmed at how to do it.

Check out your local library 🙂

I have been doing genealogy for over 40 years and find that My Heritage.com is a great place to start. or the best one which I use is genealogy .com

Best Answer

My first hobby is Scrap booking, jewelry making, arts and crafts, genealogy, study and meditation, all in that order.

Best Answer

Same thing here. KA7CJH. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@Cedare wrote:

What's the easiest way to get into genealogy?  I'd love to start but am overwhelmed at how to do it.

Check out your local library 🙂

Or get to know someone at your local "LDS - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints". There is bound to be someone that can help get you started. 

Best Answer

Let's see I have so many.. 

1. Amateur "Ham Radio" 

2. Computers and Internet

3. Geocaching

4. Gym 

5. Hiking

6. Just got into mountain biking.  My legs continuously complain afterwards.

7. Photography

I think that's pretty much got most of them out there.  

Best Answer

Hi Amy,

I have a hobby that I'm actually pretty passionate about.   It is Ham Radio or Amateur Radio.   It seems that not a lot of people know what it is but it's something I thoroughly enjoy.

Although, probably not a hobby in the classical sense of the word, I also enjoy meditation which I do on a daily basis.

Best Answer

I play 5-string banjo just for fun. I'm also a quilter, and I recently started crocheting. Gardening is also fun. I read like a fiend, and I recently started doing pool exercises. 

Best Answer

I'm interested in a lot of things but I guess that my favorites are reading, writing, hand-lettering, logic/letters game and cooking. And skincare and make-up. I know that it doesn't sound like a hobby but I'm trying to keep up with products for layering and formulas (I have a lot of skin allergies, so it's time consuming to look for that, I might as well love it!).

Best Answer

Gaming (PS4) , painting, drawing, reading, working out, dancing, doing math lol 

Best Answer

I am into a lot of different things, including cooking, movies, travel  reading, the arts and my biggest hobby, photography. I love to take portraits and landscape shots. Recently I got myself two new lenses and I am trying to save for an additional camera body that can use them, as well. My ultimate goal is  to go on a trip for photographers of all levels featuring a specialty location with famous photographers as guides who teach workshops. 

Best Answer

I am into a lot of different things, including cooking, movies, travel, reading, the arts & my biggest hobby, photography. I love to take portrait and landscape shots. Recently, I got two new lenses; I'd to get an extra wide angle lens to fill out my kit. My ultimate goal is to take a trip for photographers featuring workshops at a specialty location taught by expert photographers in the field.

Best Answer

I am 75 yrs old, live alone with my many pets - dogs, cats, and chickens.  My hobbies are quilting, sewing and painting.  I have multiple flower gardens and a veggie garden.  I do all the lawn mowing and snow shoveling myself.  I am not particularly a dog lover but the dogs  (Jack Russell, named Jack & Russell) make me take them for walks.  I feed the song birds and run a McDeer diner for the deer in my area.  I happen to have a lot of woods around me and I believe I live on a deer run for I generally can count anywhere from 11 to 14 deer a day. I also get back bears, raccoons, and wild turkeys in my yard, not to mention hawks and eagles who are trying to get my chickens.

Best Answer

I'm an avid organic gardener and living in Southern California I can garden year round.  I try to grow as much as the food that we eat as possible.  I also love to ride my motorcycle, volunteer and I'm a gamer. 

Best Answer
My hobbies are many, many, but to name a few, hiking, pets, gardening, kayaking, quilting, painting, etc, etc. I also am a Hospice volunteer and spend one day a week doing that. I live alone so I have a lot of household chores like mowing lawns, shoveling in winter, and maintenance
. Always keep busy and never have enough time.

2DogWalker
Best Answer

@2dogwalker That sounds like fun! Living surrounded by nature and animals, must be very cool! I would love to live in a place in which I could spot so many animals, have lots of pets, and a veggie garden. That's a future hobby I want to have.

Hey, be careful with those black bears and hopefully those eagles won't have the opportunity to tackle your chickens.  

Thanks for sharing! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer