Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281

My favorite hobby is scrapbooking.   My girlfriends and spend two weekends a year away doing it.   Then my one friend and I get together every Thursday to do it.   It is very relaxing.

Best Answer

My hobby and profession is in making art. Anything from paintings and comics to sculptures and murals. Unfortunately a large part of that involves being stationary for long periods of time. Which is why I've been finding the FitBit helpful at reminding me to move and setting daily goals to hit while at work. 

Additionally I read lots (mostly while commuting via subway/train), train in martial arts (Muay Thai), and cook. The cooking has always been a mix of deliciousness and sometimes healthy. Leaning toward more healthy these days. 

Freelance Art mercenary working on staying fit with my Charge 4.
Best Answer

My hobbies are many-quilting. sewing, painting, gardening, traveling, and pets.  The gardening and the pets save me from sitting for to long.  I walk my dogs and try to do 25 miles per week.  The gardening helps too.  I use my Fitbit mostly to monitor my exercise and my sleep. I have been a sleepwalker since childhood and the Fitbit gives me an opportunity to check that in the morning.  When I see a 1000 steps, I know I have been walking somewhere and not sleeping in bed.  

Best Answer

My hobbies are:

• kickboxing
  • yoga
  • painting
  • hiking
  • fitness classes (conditioning, strength, movement & mobility, etc)
  • baking
  • singing
  • piano
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • going for walks
  • to name a few....
Best Answer

Audio books!

Best Answer

I like audio books too. Audio books and Fitbit walking is a perfect pair up!

Best Answer
My favorite hobby is scrapbooking with my friends.
Best Answer

My hobbies are knitting, crafting, baking, and recreational child valet/shuttler/shuffler.  I would not necessarily indicate the latter as a hobby, but it is a hobby blocker!

Best Answer

I look after my animals, help other animals, and look after local wildlife; mainly the swans and other water birds on a lake that's ten mins walk from my house. Also gym of course, and general self-development through meditation, yoga, reading, walking...

Allie
Best Answer

You are great!  Anyone that likes animals and are good to them is a good person.  I'm still watching over my herd of deer and it is hunting season so I watch for hunters and have my airhorn ready to tell them to get off my property.

Best Answer

I picked up a new hobby since a few months: jewelry making. Never thought I would enjoy it this much, but so needed an outlet for my creativity.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

@2dogwalker thank you for looking after them Smiley Happy

Allie
Best Answer

That is awesome! @2dogwalker Much respect for you! Thanks for taking care of the deer from those hunters! 

Protecting wildlife sounds like an awesome hobby to me! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Musical Theater for me!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
Cool! Community theatre or through an organization? Do you act and sing in any of the parts or do you prefer working behind the scenes?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hello there. My favorite hobby is volunteering abroad. Volunteering abroad is a way of gaining and learning new things from distinct culture and always appreciated by the people. whereas volunteering and teaching abroad can help to achieve a great experience, and helps to improve the community and the world at large scale. While surfing on the internet, I found this useful reference for volunteering abroad. So I am planning to go with it.

Best Answer

My hobby is anything with having to be on the computer and iPad. I also like walking and going to the ymca. I used to collect baseball cards and I also have  coins from other countries.

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer

My Hobbies include:

• Walking
  • Photography
  • Gaming
  • Reading
  • And playing with Gadgets/Tech
Best Answer

Walking and taking pictures of the sunrise

Right now I'm into painting rocks and hiding them. When a cute Kids finds them its priceless.

Its called the Kindness project

http://thekindnessrocksproject.com/how-it-all-began

Here's a pic of an adorable kid with one of my rocks

rocks.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

My hobby is my poodle Susie. I have a nice club dog. I take care of her hair and skin, I train my dog and Susie and I take part in dog shows. Preparation for competitions takes a lot of free time. Recently we were offered a planned mating from our club. Now I am engaged in the fact that I study information about the pregnancy of dogs and proper care for them, for example mypoodle.info/care/pregnancy. I really want Susie to have puppies

Best Answer