Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281

I loves to sing and play instruments. I love to travel too.

Best Answer

Jigsaws

Photography

Cooking

Gym

Camping

Overseas Travel

Reading

Best Answer

My hobbies include walking, nature, gardening, listening to music, collecting old postcards and dolls houses.

Best Answer

I love Belly Dancing. I have been dancing for years but I now teach as well as perform belly dancing in my area and its a great workout and you get to have fun in the process. I also enjoy being outdoors and going hiking. 

Best Answer
Wow! That is really cool! In addition to being a beautiful art form, I’m
sure it helps you stay in shape. I enjoy hiking also. Thank you for
sharing your hobby with me; have a Happy New Year!
Susan (dacactuskid4)
Best Answer

My hobbies are:

Photography

Sewing

Cooking

Web Design

Best Answer

I like swimming, cycling and workout in gym.

Best Answer

That is awesome! Those are definitely the types of activities that not only can keep you motivated, but you can work at your program while enjoying time with others! I have one more payment on my beautiful new bicycle and then it gets to come home with me! Living in Southern Arizona (especially in the winter) is phenomenal because I get to ride in at least 352 days of sunshine a year. We have bike lanes, bike paths... you name it, there is some place to ride that’s bike friendly!  

Good luck on your journey in 2018!

Susan (aka: dacactuskid 4)

Best Answer

My main hobby is yoga. I also love reading, writing poetry, playing Pokémon Go, and I'm slightly obsessed with the mobile game Merge Dragons.

Brittany
Best Answer

I have just started to learn Spanish by reading Bilingual books via my Kindle and using the internet to help pronunciation. Also improving my cooking skills using a slow cooker and cupcake maker! Aiming to get fitter using my Fitbit - currently walking then running.

Best Answer
I live in Arizona where we have 352 days of sunshine a year. Love hiking
and cycling; just bought 2017 Ladies Cannondale Quick 6 Hybrid performance
bike that I cannot wait to ride tomorrow! Rain arrives Wednesday but it’s
cool. I can also sit in the house watching classicalmoviec
Best Answer

My hobbies are card making, scrapbooking, taking photos of nature so I can then paint it and the odd art class.

I suffer from ME/CFS so I’m quite limited in what I can do, I’m virtually house bound but my consultant has set me a goal to reach 3000 steps a day, so far I’m in the 900’s a day.

I hope my suggestions may help you, as I find them relaxing.

Best Answer

I recommend a gentle yoga class at your local gym to start so you have an instructor available to check your form at first.  However, if  you have a mirror at home you can check your form against the instructor's on the video.  But you do need feedback on your form to start.  The beginning classes are very gentle and the instructors are usually very quiet about correcting your form.  Everyone is too busy watching the instructor to watch you so no need to be self conscious about being new at it.  

Best Answer

There are so many thing that i love to do, but maybe i just want to point out my top 3 hobbies all the time.

1. Gaming (console and PC)

2. Play some music instrument (guitar, bass and electronic drum)

3. Drawing and coloring some stuff (digital ones)

Best Answer

I cann't say that this is a hobby, but I really like to look for original clothes and create interesting images. I don't follow fashion, but I like to dress stylishly. I don't have much clothes, but I try to think carefully about the image. I like to combine clothes of different styles. I really love accessories, for example recently I bought a design ring here https://lalaserengraving.com/tungsten-rings/tungsten-wooden-inlay/ like at photo. I like that accessories can completely change the image. I usually have very original accessories.

image1483851

Best Answer

Travelling, gardening, reading, my cat, genealogy, cooking

Best Answer

That’s neat. I love genealogy too. I even have a picture of the manifest from the boat that my father sailed on from San Francisco To London with his Aunt when he was 3. He grew up in England and was raised by his Grandma. That home still stands today. In Tucson, we have a major genealogy center that is run by the Church of LDS, they are extremely helpful in finding records. Good luck!

Best Answer

I'm fond of photography too, I also like cooking very much! If you like to work in Photoshop, then you will be interested to see this - How to edit food photos in Photoshop http://weedit.photos/2017/how-to-edit-food-photos/
I hope this will help you!

Best Answer
What type of camera do you find that you like to work with the most? I have
more of a preference for Nikon cameras. I find that the glass they use in
their lenses provides better bokeh and that often you get more for your
money with their equipment. I have had a Cannon, but always have go back to
using Nikon. I have a 3200 now and Iove it; taking pictures editing them is
so therapeutic for me.i also needlepoint and bake but now that I have made
such a drastic lifestyle change, the baking has to change in how I go about
it to more heavier recipes! Thanks for writing!
Best Answer

Photography is my hobby and my passion. I have started working as a freelance photographer from the beginning of 2018. I do photography for events such as parties, marriage, and others. I started by sharing my work on different social media platforms, this helps me to grow my business.

In beginning, I had to face many difficulties such as proving my authority on photos. I was clueless until and unless I found an application that can help me to stamp copyright logo to photo.

ShotOn Motorola photo signature app : An application that auto adds 'Shot By(your name)' and 'Shot On(Your device name)' to the photo you captured from the built-in camera. 

I am lucky that I get a chance to convert my passion into profession 🙂

Best Answer