Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281

I like to read, I read just about everything and anything I use a nook and a kindle I get books for free via various apps and when finances allow I buy my favorite authors
I like to play GAMES, D&D, board games, card games dice games you name it we might own it
I also like to participate in my son's Boy scouts troop
I like to learn new things, thinking about going back to college

Using a Charge 2
Always be yourself, Unless you can be WONDER WOMAN, then always be WONDER WOMAN
Best Answer

IMG_5123.PNG

This is one of my hobbies, I look after these guys Heart

Allie
Best Answer

Good for you! I hope you do decide to go back to school. Don’t let anything stop you from getting where you want to go. I had a masters degree in rehabilitation counseling but needed to be more marketable. So, I went back for a second masters at 48 in social work. Two weeks after my 50th birthday I graduated at the top of my class. So, go for it! You can do it!

Best Answer

Outside of fitness-related activities, I like to hunt, ride my ATV and play guitar.

Best Answer

I am a horseback rider. I love cooking. Does working out count as a hobby? I've also started hiking (when it's warm enough).

Best Answer

My hobby is Photography.

Best Answer

@KayKay77I love taking Pictures!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

My main hobby is creating art; I love to draw, paint, edit videos and other creative stuff! I also love watching anime and playing pokemon games!
And my "out of home" hobby is jiu jitsu (a type of martial art).

Not sure if it counts as a hobby but I LOVE being outside in nature as well. 🙂

Best Answer

I am a Master Hapkidoist, a Green Belt in Aikido and an avid gamer, so my hobbies are martial arts and video games.

Best Answer

Mostly now sedentary! Sewing and writing... though do love gardening when the weather is kind and started dog agility with our youngest Border Collie girl (we have three of them) earlier this year.

Best Answer
I am a Planner Girl i use a Happy Planner and i decorate it. i also crochet. i do genealogy, photography and i love sports, reading and singing even though im not too good at singing,
Crystal Mitchell, Keep Climbing
Best Answer

My main hobbies are Reading, Gaming, Yoga and Running. Recently joined a running group too which was a lot of fun, thinking about trying parkrun at some point!

Ionic, Charge 2
Best Answer

I enjoy creating stuff, mostly with textile/fiber (knitting, spinning, sewing, crochet). I like to try out new creative hobbies, typically  upcycling stuff. Recently I started taking old childrens books apart to make them into journals.

Apart from this I spend time walking in nature, reading and playing games (board, card and computer).

Best Answer

I am a photographer of my local football team and I love to take pictures of animals

https://www.jaimegracephotography.co.uk/

Best Answer

Not sure where you are at but I live near the white mountains and hiking is great fun, great exercise (trust me hiking up a 4,000 ft mountain will get the HR up) and you can mix photography into it too. 

Best Answer
I live in Tucson. Hike a lot on Mt. Lemmon and in Sabino Canyon. Love the
White Mtns.! So nice up there...
Best Answer

My brother vacations in Sedona quite a bit

Best Answer
My hobby is scrapbooking g.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
Hi. Scrapbooking is fun! There’s so many things you can do when creating
scrapbooks ... it gets expensive with all of the supplies, but they come
out so nicely. I am into photography and spend a lot of time editing
photos. The software is also expensive, so I can relate. Thanks for sharing
your hobby with me!
Best Answer

My hobbies are Horseback/Motorcycle riding, mma/self defense training, fitness, hiking, and working around my property.

I would like to find some "online friends" to talk with that have the same interests and who are interested in helping motivate one another to reach and surpass their fitness goals.

Best Answer