Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 day old Luxe won't sync_4 hrs. behind - time won't re-set

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New Luxe took forever to set up after initial full charge (kept giving error - sorry we don't know what happened - install interruption....etc.) overnight into next morning.  I unhooked set to side went back to try three hours later and finally completed.  However "update" never completed.  Yesterday first time needed charge - attached it - it charged fine - wore it for 4 hours. It turned off - no response to taps etc. - attached to charger, restarted, walked thru several times/things, finally "came back on 4hours behind - right date but time is wrong.  Tried to re-set several times yesterday no luck...tried this AM no luck will turn off and turn back on, but still wrong time....tried to force sync, but can't find how to "SYNC NOW"!!! Ready to return!  Screen display is too small to read anyway!  Nor so sure I made the right purchase - nothing but trouble from day 1!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @beachn,

To force a sync, you need to pull DOWN from the top of your Dashboard on your Fitbit app.  Please note, this may take a few tries!  Also, you will need your Bluetooth ON for your phone only, all other Bluetooths will need to be turned OFF or moved, as well as other Fitbits in the area at this time.

As for the installing issue, I had that on my BRAND NEW Luxe this afternoon, but it resolved itself after a quick phone restart.  The devices I had were "seeing" each other but not syncing.  Have you tried that?

As I said, my Luxe is brand new, out of the box, so unfortunately, I can't help you yet with the other issues.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes