Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to control alarms on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit! I love your products very much and am wondering if it would be possible to reintegrate app controls for devices. An example would be alarms. The luxe screen is so small and hard to see for us older folk. I would love to use these types of features but it’s just too hard to see the screen. Having the ability to control them via the app would be very helpful. We used be able to do those things with older Fitbits. Thanks for your consideration. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @safa424. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm glad to hear you love Fitbit devices! 

Thanks for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Add ability to set alarms back to the Fitbit AppIf this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @safa424. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm glad to hear you love Fitbit devices! 

Thanks for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Add ability to set alarms back to the Fitbit AppIf this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer