Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Luxe to existing account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there; I'm a long-time Fitbit user.  My husband had a Luxe and it didn't work out for him.  I've reset it to factory default settings and want to add it to my account.  I currently have a One and Charge 4 on my account.  When I try to add it, it says I have to delete my Charge 4.  I want to keep that Fitbit on my account.  Is there a way to add the Luxe?  I just eliminated an AltaHR, thinking I had too many devices.  That didn't help.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @MariLuvsFB  any device that uses the Fitbit Gallery to add apps to it can't be added. You can only have one Fitbit that uses other apps. That's why you're getting the prompt to remove your Charge 4.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have no idea what you're saying. What is Fitbit Gallery?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Read this article, it explains it better. click to go there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the article. One would think Google/Fitbit would be able to figure out how users can have more than one device.  Guess the Luxe is useless to me now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MariLuvsFB  you could do one of two things - have a second account just for the Luxe or swap out with the Charge 4 when you want to use the Luxe. Swapping out, you'd have all the steps on that one account, so you'd keep adding steps to it.

Best Answer
0 Votes