Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I log the swim manually in the app?-Luxe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m not sure about sea swims and their effect on the strap or device so don’t wear my luxe then. Can I log the swim manually in the app? I’m using an iPhone 12. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for your question.

Fitbit Luxe is water resistant up to 50 meters for use in the pool, ocean, shower or rain. We recommend rinsing off the salt water after an ocean dip to prevent salt buildup, as with any other device. In this site you can find recommendations to wear and care your Tracker.

Whether you would like to manually log your swimming sessions in the Fitbit app, you can do it by following the instructions in this article in the menu "How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?".

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for your question.

Fitbit Luxe is water resistant up to 50 meters for use in the pool, ocean, shower or rain. We recommend rinsing off the salt water after an ocean dip to prevent salt buildup, as with any other device. In this site you can find recommendations to wear and care your Tracker.

Whether you would like to manually log your swimming sessions in the Fitbit app, you can do it by following the instructions in this article in the menu "How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?".

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Thanks, I didn’t have the Exercise tile checked in the app so I’ve edited that to include it and added there. It looks like there’s no way to add an exercise session for a previous day, but I see from the chat that many others have raised this issue and Fitbit don’t want to address it. I appreciate your swift response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @SunsetRunner.

You can manually log an exercise session for a previous day by going to the online Dashboard at fitbit.com > Log > Activities and click the calendar:

EdsonFitbit_0-1624897072918.png

If you have any question, please let us know.

Best Answer

Thanks - and glad Fitbit did resolve this issue in the end!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your comment, @SunsetRunner.

Our team is always working to improve our products and services.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes