Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change clock faces on my Fitbit Luxe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to install a new clock face through the Fitbit app. Unsuccessful! Now, my Luxe shows “Go to the Fitbit app and try another clock” I can’t even get the default clock face to show. The **ahem** message keeps popping up stating failed installation and if I want to continue or install later or that the device isn’t connected even though my phone and Fitbit is right next to each other. It doesn’t matter what I picked. Anyone has the same issue and a way to fix it? This is annoying.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Eirura. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Fitbit Luxe. I understand how annoying this can be. 

If you haven't done so yet, please following the steps below:

1. Make sure mobile app and Firmware version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your Luxe. 
  3. Switch to another clock than the one you want to switch to using the clocks app. Once syncs complete, it should get past the switching state.
  4. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  5. Restart Bluetooth
  6. Trigger a regular sync.

Also, make sure you're following the steps provided here in order to properly change the clock face on your Luxe device. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all that and the Fitbit app kept stating that my device is out of range or that the installation fail. Never mind. I’ll figure it out by myself. 

Best Answer
0 Votes